Chapter 14

Kendall's POV

There was a knock at my bedroom door so I got off of my bed and walked to the door.
"What's up?" I asked Niall
"Just wondering if u wanted to go on a double date with Harry and Miya."
"Yeah sure!" I replied "u know u can come in here babe."
"Okay" he walked into my room and just looked around at everything.
"What should I wear for the date?" I asked him
"Um wear like shorts and a top or something."he said.
"okay what time are we going to leave?"i asked him.
"Around 2:30" he replied. we just layed around and cuddled with each other until it was time to get ready.
"Hey Niall where r we going?" I asked him
"It's a surprise" he said and left my bedroom to go change out of his sweats. I went into my closet and looked for a pair of shorts and a crop top. I found the perfect shirt it was samon colour with flowers on it then I grabbed of high waisted ripped shorts and a pair of brown sandals. I put in some of my justin bieber perfume, Niall's favourite, and walked down stairs. I go down stairs and there's Miya, Harry and Niall waiting for me. Miya was wearing a black skirt that came up to mid thigh and a crop tank top that had different colours on it and was wearing a pair of black sandals.
"Ready to go babe?" Niall asked me.
"Yup!" we went outside and got into one of the SUV's and started driving somewhere.
"So where r we going?" Miya asked.
"Can't tell u." Harry said to her, they started talking to each other, so I looked out the window and just watched the trees pass by.
"You look very beautiful." niall whispered to me, I looked at the ground and started blushing. he grabbed my chin
"Hey don't look at the ground, I like it when u blush it's cute." Niall said to me kissing me on the cheek. When he said that I started blushing more. I looked back out the window and saw a huge amusement park!
"Holy crap!" me and miya said at the same time. We got out of the SUV and started walking up to the booth with big smiles on our faces. The boys finally caught up to us and paid for both of us then we got in.
"Niall where do u want to go first?" I asked him
"Whatever u want to go on babe" he replied.
"Can we go on that really tall ride??" miya asked.
"Yeahh!!"i said we both started running towards the ride and waited for the boys to catch up to that we could go and get in line. We went on a couple more rides and it was about time to leave so we could go on one more ride.
"Niall which ride do u want to go on?" I asked him.
"Can we go on the ferris wheel?" he replied looking at me.
"Yeah" so we walked hand in hand to the Ferris wheel and got on, we started riding to the top and we stopes right at the top.
"It looks really pretty up here."i said looking at the sky.
"You look really pretty" niall said back. I looked at him and as soon as my head turned he kissed me. it was our first kiss! I had butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach! We kept kissing for a while then he started slowly pulling back.
"Wow" is all that we could say. we got off the ride and went home, that night I fell asleep in Niall's arms thinking about the kiss!

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to upload haven't had very much time. if u want to go and see Miya's and Kendall's outfit it's on my polyvore account which is awallack

Tootles:)<3
Ashton