Chapter 6

Niall's POV

When we got home and I kissed her cheek I couldn't go to bed because I was thinking about her a lot. I am thinking about asking her out on another date but I'll wait a while... I hope she starts to like me but I'm sure she won't, if she did that would be amazing. I would have my princess!!! I finally turned around looked at my alarm clock and it read 3:30 am on it so I got up went downstairs into the kitchen and looked in the fridge to find anything, I grabbed the milk and went to the pantry and grabbed the Oreos and opened them and grabbed four cookies. I started walking back upstairs to my room when i hear someone talking, it's coming from Kendall's room I went to the door and listened to her, she was saying something about me... I knocked on the door but she said nothing she just kept talking to her self. I walked into her room and saw that she was sleep talking so I listened to her for a while and she was just talking about the date then all of a sudden she says "Niall I'm in love with you." I almost melted. but realized that when ur sleep talking u say anything, so that brought me down and went back to my room, ate my Oreos and drank my milk and fell asleep with Kendall on my mind.

----------------------------------------------------

*morning*

Kendall's POV

When I walked down stairs in the morning all the boys looked at me and smirked.

"What's going on?" I asked no one in particular.

"Nothing love" Zayn said back to me.

"Okay then" i said.

I walked into the kitchen to make myself a egg and a piece of toast, when I walked in there niall was there so I said good morning to him. when I said that he blushed and said morning back to me. there's definitely something going on. I hope I wasn't sleep talking last night and the guys heard me, that would be so embarrassing. I'll have to ask Louis, because he'll tell me. Once I finished eating my breakfast I walked back up to my room and got changed and took a shower. Once I was done getting ready I went to Louis' room to ask him why everyone was acting all weird. I knocked on the door and told me to come in.

"What's up" he asked me.
"Um I was just wondering why u guys were acting all weird this morning and were like smirking and stuff?"
"Hahaha, um I don't know how to tell u but Niall heard u sleep talking during the night and u we're talking about him and u said something about him." He said
"What did I say?" I asked
"You said um that you loved him...."
"I DID what???"
"Yeah u did"
"Oh god, what have I done?"
"Do u like him though?"
"Yeah I do..."
"Aww that's so cute"
"Sure"
"K well I'm goin to go to my room and just lie down for a bit, thanks for telling me that." I said
"Okay bye."

I walked back to my room and payed down on my bed and slowly start falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 6 hope u guys like it!

Follow me on Instagram @ashtonw44

Tootles <3 :)
Ashton