Chapter 34

Kendall POV

~6 months later~

Niall has just gotten home from tour and he's going to be able to make it to the baby's check up!
"Niall hurry, were going to be late" I yelled at Niall.
"Okay babe I'm coming" he said running down the stirs with the car keys in his hands. we left the house and arrived at the doctors office to get the alter sound. we sat down on the chairs outside of the doctors room and looked through a couple magazines.
"Miss Cowell" I nurse called my name. we stood up and niall grabbed my hand to hold and walked into the room. I layed down on the bed and waited for the doctor to come in.
"Hello miss Cowell and mr horan" he said shaking Niall's hand. we talked for a bit then he squirted on the cold gel and moved around the wand on my huge stomach. I could hear the heart beat thumping so I turned to niall and saw that he had tears in his eyes since it was the first appointment he had been to and he hadn't heard our babies heart beat or a picture of he or she besides me showing him one over skype. he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it.
"I love you" he quietly whispered to me.
"Now would u guys like to know the sex of ur baby?" the doctor asked us. I looked over at niall and he shook his head yes so that we could paint the room and get all the clothes and all the other stuff.
"Yes please" I said to the doctor smiling.
"Alright, u guys are having.... A boy!"he said looking at us. I looked over at niall again and just smiled from ear to ear and so was niall he still had tears in his eyes which made me get tears in my eyes. We got the photo of our baby boy and walked out of the doctors.
"So do u want to go baby shopping?" I asked him.
"Yeah, but what should we name him?" he asked me thinking.
"Okay um what name to u like?" I asked him.
"I really like the name carter" he said.
"Okay and I like the name Jackson" I said to him "how about Jackson carter Horan?" I said looking up at him.when he heard the name horan at the end he had a huge smile on his face.
"Yeah I like that!" he said looking down at me and kissing me. we arrived to toys r us. we walked in and looked through a bunch if stuff that we would like in Jackson's bedroom, we told the guys what we would like having dropped off at our house which was all the furniture. we went to a paint place and got a white coloured paint to do the walls with. we arrived home and since it wasn't very late we could start painting the room. we finished which resulted in have a paint war. When my dad found out about me being pregnant he didn't like that idea at all but me and niall sat him down and talked to him about it, the boys and the girls were really happy for us and couldn't wait for the baby to be born. I better text the girls and tell them about the sex but it's starting to get late so ill text them in the morning and invite them over for brunch we already told the boys and they couldn't wait for the baby shower which was next week to buy a bunch of toys and clothes for Jackson. me and Niall sat on my bed him rubbing my big belly and talking to Jackson. We watched a movie and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

~next day~

I woke up and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower, today's the day we tell the girls! I hopped into the shower and washed myself and got out. I rapped the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom and into my room them to my closet, I walked into my closet and found one of my maternity dresses that is like jean material I slipped it on and grabbed a pair of sandals that went well with my dress I put my necklace on and walked back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair and put it in a bun, I finished doing that and walked downstairs where everyone was. the girls were already there so they walked up to me and gave me a hug. zayn got a girlfriend and her name is Jamie she's super nice! liam still doesn't have a girlfriend which sucks for him... Me and niall stood beside each other and smiled at everyone.
"Okay u guys can tell us now!" Jamie said looking at us getting impatient.
"Okay, we r having a boy" I said
"And we're naming him Jackson Carter Horan" niall said finishing off.
"Yayyy!" the girls yelled running over to us and givin us a hug.
"Does ur dad know?" miya asked.
"We haven't talked to him since he left but were skyping him tonight hopefully" I said smiling.
"I'm so happy for u guys" Morgan said walkin over and giving me and niall hugs which made everyone do a huge group hug.
"Uh guys ur squishing Jackson " I said kinda laughing
"Oh sorry" Harry said smiling kissing miya. during the tour Harry and miya are together and so r Louis and Morgan which is so cute.
"Alright, let's see if the maid has made food, I'm starving" I said walking/waddling over to the kitchen. Everyone laughed because ever since I've been pregnant I've been eating non stop, you can totally tell that Jackson is going to be like niall.
"So what time is the baby shower on friday? " Louis asked.
"It's going to be at noon if that's alright" I replied
"Yeah that sounds fine" he replied eating more of his food. we finished eating and said good bye to everyone. we walked up to my room and decided to see if my dad wasn't busy.
"Ill text him" I said grabbing my phone and texting him which replied back saying that he wasn't and that we could Skype now. niall grabbed my laptop off my desk and set it up In front of us so that he could see both of us.
"Hey dad!" I said when I saw his face pop up on the screen.
"Hey sweetie, hey niall" he said
"Hello Simon" Niall said smiling at him.
"Okay so am I going to have a granddaughter or a grandson?" he aske getting impatient
"We're having a boy!" I said smiling at him. we had a huge smile on his face when he heard me say it.
"Do u guys no what ur going to name him?" he asked
"Yeah we're going to name him Jackson Carter Horan" niall said to him.
"Alright! I'm so happy for u guys honestly" we talked for a while just catching up with him. when I looked at the clock it was 10:30 pm so we said our goodnights to each other and logged off of skype.
"Okay babe I'm exhausted I'm going to bed" I said to niall yawning and kissing him.
"I am too, just going to say night to the boys and I'll be right back up" he said walking out of the room and downstairs.

Niall's POV

I honestly can not belief that were having a child and it being a boy, I'm so excited. I love Kendall so much she has no idea. I'm thinking about asking her if she wanted to move into a house together but I don't know when to ask her and she's really stressed out about the baby shower so maybe after the baby is born but I'll have to ask the boys. I walked into the living room to see the boys watching tv and all the girls had gone home at soon point I assume.
"Hey guys, I need ur opinion on something" I said to them
"Okay spill" zayn said
"Well I want to ask Kendall to move into a house with me but I don't know when to ask her" I said to them.
"Well take her out tomorrow or something and then ask her" liam said
"Okay thanks guys, I'm going to bed night lads" I said walking up the stairs. I walked into Kendall's room to see her sound asleep quietly snoring. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into the bed beside her a wrapped my arms around her belly.
"Good night babe, goodnight Jackson, I love u guys" I said falling asleep.

-----////
That's chapter 34!! Hope u guys like it. still new to find a title please help me! Love u guys!!<3 Kendall's outfit will be on my polyvore account which is @awallack.

Ashton:)