Chapter 9

Kendall's POV

When we woke up we heard the boys downstairs but they were really quiet so that must mean that they r hungover. I've never seen them hungover before so I don't know how it's going to be down there. me and miya got up went to the washroom and brushed our hair and our teeth and started walking down the stairs, we walked in on the boys watching the walking dead.
"Good morning boys." I said to them.
"Uh be quiet." Harry whined.
"If u guys were paying attention we have a guest here."i said. they all turned there heads and looked at miya. as soon as Harry saw her he like melted.
"Uh hi my name is Miya." she said to the boys.
"Hello beautiful" Harry said to her. when he said that to her she blushed and looked down at her feet.
"We would all be hyper and nice today, just we're really tired and hungover from last night." Liam said to us.
"Okay well we're going to make breakfast so if u guys want anything then u can ask." I told the boys.
"I'll come and help u, miya since u r the guest u can sit and visit with the rest of the boys. if u want." niall said
"Yeah sure thanks." she replied.
Me and Niall walked into the kitchen.
"Okay what do u want to make?" I asked him.
"Umm pancakes?" he asked.
"Sure." he got out all of the stuff since he knew where it all was. I started getting the batter ready, when I felt some powder stuff hit my face. I looked over at Niall and he had the flour in his hand and a smirk on his face. I grabbed one of the eggs walked up to him and crushed it onto his head.
"Ahh. it's on Kendall." he said
We kept on throwing food around the kitchen when I went to run away from him, him being right behind me. me being the clutz (don't know how to spell that) I slipped on some eggs on the floor and fell. niall landing on top of me, it was awkward after a while but we just stared into each other's eyes. I could tell that he started to lean in closer and I did to, our lips were so close to touching I could feel his breathe on my lips but right before we kissed someone had to ruin it and walk in.
"Hey, WOAH! Did I walk into something?" Louis asked smirking. me and Niall got up brushed our selves off and looked at Louis giving him the evil eye.
"I was just wondering when breakfast was goin to be ready but it looks like u guys r busy." he said.
"Um yeah, sorry we will finish making breakfast for u." Niall said to him.
"Yeah u can leave now." I told Louis.
Louis left and me and Niall looks at each other and burst out laughing!
"I was wondering do u want to go out tonight with me?" Niall asked me.
"Yeah sure what time?" I asked him
"Be ready by 6:30 wear something old that u wouldn't wear out anymore."
"Uh okay sure if I can find something." I said.
We finished making breakfast took showers and did nothing but watch movies all day with the boys and Miya. she had to leave at 2:30 but she left with Harry's number which is a good thing!!

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 9!! Hope u guys like it!!!

Tootles<3 :)
Ashton