Chapter 15

Kendall's POV

I woke up the next morning with Niall gone but I could hear him talking to my dad. he must've gotten in last night. I took a shower then got dressed into a white tank top that had a heart that said 'love' in the middle, with a pair of high waisted shorts, one of my owl necklaces and a pair of my white keds! I went downstairs I to the kitchen where everyone was and there was also a cop sitting at the kitchen table.
"Good morning miss kendall" the cop said to me smiling.
"Hello officer" I said and put the kettle on the stove so that I can make myself a cuppa tea.
"We have caught the man that broke into ur house" he said to us.
"Who was it?" Zayn asked.
"His name is Riley Robertson" when I heard that name I dropped my cup of tea, everyone looked at me with shock.
"Kendall r u alright?" the cop asked me.
"That guy used to beat on my mom when she was still alive they used to date and she broke up with him an he didn't like that so he started beating on her.." I said with tears in my eyes remembering those terrible memories.
"Well u don't have to worry about him anymore he's going to jail for a while." he said back.
"Oh, and by the way I have your mothers necklace in my car I'll go and grab it for u." he said. I sighed and sat down on the counter and put my head in my hands, I can't believe it was him that stole all the stuff. the cop came back.
"The necklace was the only thing thy wasn't trashed" he said "well I better get going, have a good rest of the day" he left and I got off the counter and started picking up the broken glass from my tea.
"Niall what do u want to do today?" I asked him.
"We can all go shopping and buy the stuff that was broken and u can buy some stuff too" he said
"Yeah sure that sounds fine, are u boys coming?" I asked looking at them
"Sure" they all said at the same time and went up stairs to get dressed for the day. I made myself an egg, then went and grabbed my purse and a pair of sunglasses from my room.

----------------------------------------------------

A short chapter sorry. thanks for the 400 reads <3 love u guys!! If u guys want to see Kendall's outfit then go to my polyvore account it's awallack ill post it up!

Vote,comment,etc.

Tootles:)<3
Ashton