Chapter 22

Kendall's POV

I woke up and saw that Niall wasn't in bed and there was a nite on my forehead it says:
Kendall,
We have gone to the recording studio we will be back later tonight. sorry I can't spend the day with u :(
Love u,
Niall and of course the boys<3
Well then I guess since I'll be all alone I'll call Miya and Morgan to see what they're doing. I hope that they aren't working. first I called Miya to see what she's doing. She answered on the fourth ring.

(In bold letters is Kendall talking)

Hello?
Hey Miya it's Kendall
Oh hey what's up?
I was wondering what u were doing today
I'm working for about another hour then I get off
Okay after u finish do u want to come over? I'm going to phone Morgan also and see what she's doing
Yeah okay that sounds good ill call u when I'm on my way over bye.
she said hanging up okay now it's time to phone Morgan. she answered on the third ring.

(Bold letters is Kendall talking)

Hello?
Hey it's Kendall, what r u up to today?
I'm doing nothing why?
Do u want to come over?
Yeah I'll be over in a bit I just have to change bye.
I got out of bed and went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I'm not sure what we're going to do but I just need to get out of my clothes. I grabbed a white crop top that said Amsterdam on it, beige skinny jeans, and boots kinda like combat boots but not really they're also beige, and lastly I put my hair into a loose fish tail braid. I sent miya and Morgan a text saying to meet at my house and bring money because well go shopping for our Halloween costumes. about ten minutes after I sent the text to them I heard the door open so Morgan must be here. I walked down the stairs and saw her taking her shoes off at the foyer.
"Hello!" I said to her scary her.
"Holy shit u scared the crap outa me" she said laughing and holding onto her heart. I just laughed and walked into the living room with her following me.
"So what do u want to do before Miya gets here?" I asked her.
"Do u want to play questions or something, so that we can know each other better?"
"Yeah, let's do that"
We played questions for about an hour I learned that she likes to do hair and that she wants to be a family doctor when she's older. we stopped playing when I heard my phone ring.
"It's miya!"

(Kendall in bold letters)

Hello?
Hey I'm on my way over to ur house now.
Alright sounds good.

I said hanging up the phone. She arrived about 5 minutes after we finished talking to each other. She came in and was about to take her shoes off but me and Morgan stopped her and told her we were leaving now. we got into my Range Rover and started making our way to the Halloween store.
"What r u guys going to be for halloween?" I asked them.
"I'm not sure what ever I find that's good" miya replied
"Yeah I'm not sure either, what about u Kendall?" Morgan asked.
"Ummm not sure" I said focusing on the road ahead of me. we got to the store an walked in. We walked to the back of the store and looked through the costumes. Morgan was the first one to find the one that she wants which is a sexy Dorothy costume, miya picked hers an it a sexy Minnie Mouse costume, and I picked mine and it is a sexy sailor costume. we paid for our items and left the store and went to the food court in the mall. We finished eating and went home Morgan had to go home because something was going on with her family so it was just me and Miya for the rest of the day. we got in the house and decided that we would walk around the house and see what's all here since miya hasn't had a full tour of the house yet. we walked into random rooms ten after we got bored to we went to the recording booth thingy and just sang random songs together. miya has a really good voice I love it! we got bored of doing that so we went up to my room and just talked about her life in Canada I learned that she had a older sister, that's supposed to come and visit her in a couple weeks! We were just sitting around talking when I thought of something.
"Hey do u know if Starbucks is hiring?" I asked her. I really want a job or do something, I wish I knew someone that does photography so that u could get into the business.
"No they aren't sorry" she replied back.
"Alright, do u know anyone that does photography that would be hiring?" I asked her.
"Umm one of my friends mom does photography I could talk to her and ask her if she wants any help" she said.i nodded at her and smiled.miya left about two hours after, so I decided to order some pizza and just watch movies until I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Helloo! That's chapter 22! Thanks so much for all the reads! Love u guys:*

Ashton:)<3