Chapter 4

Kendall's POV

I woke up and looked around the room, the sun is shining through the windows because I forgot to close the blinds last night. I grabbed some clothes out of my suit case and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out and got dressed and started unpacking all of my stuff I grabbed my Mac book and plugged it in so that it can charge. I took out pictures of me and friends and placed them on the desk that was in my room I found on of my favourite photos, it's one of me and my mom a couple days before she died it's of me and her laughing. Me and her were really close so when she died it was really hard for me to get used to the fact that she is gone. I heard a knock on my door so I got up and opened it and there stood Niall.

"What's up?" I asked.
"I was just wondering if you needed any help."
"Um sure"
"You could put some of my clothes in the closet am when you're done you can call me and I'll give u another job!" I said.
"Yeah that's fine."

~2 hours later~

Me and Niall have finished unpacking all of my stuff. We get along really well actually, he's actually really cute ;)
and nice!

"Hey, um Kendall I was wondering if you wanted to um go out for lunch or something tomorrow...?"Niall's asks

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"If you want to call it that then yeah," he says.

"Ummmm..........

---------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger.... That's chapter 4 hoping u guys r liking it so far, it's kinda ehh.. but whatever.

Comment,vote,etc.

Love yeahhh

~Ashton