Chapter 36

Kendall's POV

Today was the day that me and niall were going to go and see houses. I got up and walked into my closet to put on a tank top and a green coloured jacket, I put on a pair of jeans to go over my belly then I put on a pair of my Dr. Martens then grabbed one of my purses and walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.
"Morning babe" I said to niall walking over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"What time do u want to leave?" he asked me while eating an apple.
"Hmm I can eat then we can go?" I asked.
"Yeah for sure" he said. I walked over to the fridge and looked around for something but couldn't find anything so I opened the freezer and saw a package of toaster waffles. I grabbed the box and grabbed two out of the package and popped them into the toaster while I was waiting my father walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning niall and Kendall" he said kissing my forehead and sitting beside niall at the table.
"What time did u get in dad?" I asked him.
"I landed at about four thirty" he said looking at his laptop screen.
"Okay well me and niall are going to look at houses, if u need anything phone me" i said to my father placing my plate into the sink and grabbing nialls hand and walking out of the house. we got into nialls Range Rover and drove to the Realtor place. we arrived there and got out of the vehicle and walked to the doors.
"hello can i help u with something" the girl at the desk asked when we walked in.
"yeah we have an appointment with Jenny Thompson" niall said to the girl that had a name tag that read 'Sarah'.
"alright, whats ur last name?" she asked us.
"its under horan" he replied.
"okay, right this way" she said getting up and walking towards the back with us following.
"just so u guys know shes one of the best realtors in London so I'm sure shell find what u guys are needing, and I've been meaning to ask ever since you've walked in, when are u expecting?" she asked looking at me big belly.
"I'm expecting in march" i said to her smiling down at my stomach.
"that's pretty soon, do u guys know what ur having?" she asked.
"yeah were having a baby boy." i said replying to her.
"aw well congratulations and i hope u guys find the right house." she said opening a door for us and then leaving.

"well, she seems nice" niall said smiling at me. we sat down on the chairs in the office and waited for jenny.

"hello my name is jenny and I'm going to be ur realtor" jenny said walking into her office and smiling at us.

"my name is niall and this is my girlfriend Kendall" niall said extending his arm to shake her hand i shook her hand also.

"well its very nice to meet u" she said sitting down by her big apple computer, "alright so what kind of house are u looking for?" she asked us.

"we wanted a big house with a pool lots of guests rooms and want it to be brown" niall said to her.

"it seems like u guys want a mansion" she smiling at us.

"yeah, we are both kinda high up in the industry well niall is but my father is" i said to her trying not to sound like i was bragging.

"oh really niall what do u do?" she asked him

"I'm in One Direction" he said sounding like its obvious.

"oh wow am i stupid my 12 year old daughter is in love with u" she said embarrassed "and Kendall what does ur father do"

"my father is Simon Cowell" i said looking at her.

"wow u guys must have a lot of money"  she said laughing. "okay well if u guys want to go out for about half an hour and then come back and ill have some houses then we could go look" she said looking at us.

"yeah of course do u want my cell phone number just in case?" i asked her.

"sure, just write on this note pad" she said handing me the note pad, i wrote my number down and me and niall Left telling her that well see her soon. w walked out and into the car.

"where do u want to go?" niall asked.

"do u want to go buy a stroller the one that i bought before broke when i was trying to set it up" i said to him buckling up.

"yeah sure" he said starting up the engine. we drove to toys r us and bought a new stroller along with more bottles then i looked at the time and saw that we only had about roughly 5 minutes.

"Ni we better start driving back we've got five minutes" i said to him, he nodded and we left the store with our stuff and got into the car and drove back to the realtors.

-----/////

that's chapter 36! hope u guys like it. and thanks so much for the reads! love u guys.

vote,comment, etc.

ashton :)