Chapter 21

Kendall's POV

I heard my alarm clock going off and everyone started groaning because it was so loud. I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table and turned my alarm off. I got up and shook Niall and told him to get up and go get ready. we walked upstairs together then went our speedster ways. I went into my room and into my bathroom and took a hot shower to wake me up a bit. I finished washing up and got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked out into my room and went to my closet to find something To wear. I looked through all my dresses in my closet and found a white one with a small brown belt around the waist. I grabbed a brown purse that matched the belt and put on a pair of brown heels. I got out of my room and walked downstairs to see Niall waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.
"You look beautiful" he said to me makin me blush. I got to the bottom and grabbed Niall's hand and kissed him on the lips. we told the boys that we would be back later tonight and left the house, we got into Niall's Range Rover and started driving to a mystery place.
"So where are we going?" I asked him
"It's a surprise!" he said smiling at him. he knows that I get very impatient when there is surprises so I kept on asking him where we're going but he wouldn't tell me. We drove into a parking lot that looks like a fancy Italian restaurant. We walked in hand in hand and went to the front desk.
"Reservation for Horan" niall said to the girl.
"Right this way" she said grabbing two menus and walking towards the back of the restaurant. we got seated and she walked away saying she'll be back to get our drink orders.
"This is really fancy" I said to Niall.
"Yeah I bit but whatever" he said back to me. we saw the waitress coming back to our spot.
"Okay, what do u guys want for drinks?" she asked us.
"Can I get white wine please" I said to her.
"Yup, what about u sir?" She asked Niall.
"Can I have a beer please" he asked
"Yeah" she said walking away from our table to go and get our drinks. She came back with our drinks and took our orders and walked away. we finished eating and it was around 10:30 when we left the restaurant.
"Where to now?" I asked Niall.
"Umm do u want to go home and play 21 questions?" he asked me.
"Yeah, sure" I said to him smiling. we got home and walked upstairs to my bedroom and I got changed into something more comfy and he got changed too. he came back to my room after he changed and sat on my bed looking at me.
"What nationality do U have?" he asked me.
"Well I'm British that's all pretty boring" I said to him "what about u?"
" I'm just Irish I'm pretty boring too" he said laughing.
We kept playing 21 questions until we got tired and fell asleep cuddling each other.

----------------------------------------------------

That's chapter 21! Love u guys! vote comment etc.
Go to my polyvore account and look at Kendall's outfit for her date with Niall @awallack
Ashton:)<3