chapter 43

~2 weeks later~

kendalls POV

today was the day that me, niall and little jack were moving into our new house. i got up from bed and walked into my closet to find some comfy clothes i could wear for today. i quickly got changed into a loose tank top that i tied at the front with a pair of leggings and a pair of colourful supras i had gotten a week ago. i walked out of the closet to see that niall was still sleeping so i just left him sleep for a little bit. i walked out of the room and into jacksons. i picked him up and sat down in the rocking chair that was in the corner of the room. i fed jackson then decided to get him changed too. i found him a bodysuit that said "part tonight my crib. B.Y.O.B" i got him a pair of denim jeans from his closet and got him a pair of supra booties for his feet.

polyvore: (my-wattpad-book-outfits) (u will find the outfits)

i picked him up after getting him changed, walked out of the room. i walked down the stairs into the kitchen made myself a bagel and put some cream cheese on it. i quickly ate while the boys started putting boxes into the moving truck thats park in the drive way.

"okay, what do u guys need help with?" i asked them after i set jackson in his playpen.

"wanna get the boxes from jacksons room and our room babe?" niall said.

"yeah sure" i said, walking up the stairs. i walked into mine and nialls room and started putting boxes on top of boxes, trying to lift them up. it took me about a good hour to get all nialls boxes downstairs and into the loading truck, now it was time to do my own. doing my own took me another hour and i am sweating a lot. the boys are all done doing the stuff they were doing, so they came up and started to help me with all of jacksons stuff but that only took us about half an hour because he didnt have very much stuff.

"alright lets get going" i said. everything was loaded into the moving truck and we were ready to leave. niall drove the moving truck with harry and i took nialls range rover with louis and liam took my car with zayn.

"are u ready to live with niall?" louis asked when we were driving.

"yeah, well ive been living with u guys for a year and a bit i think ill be good" i said laughing at the end.

"yeah, your right" he said. we drove about ten minutes when we pulled up to my new big house.

"i cant beleive how big it is" louis said in aw.

"yeah, i know" i said shocked that this is actually my new house. We parked in the drive way and I got jackson out of the car I carried him in his carrier into the house where the boys were already putting boxes into.

"Ni were gonna have to go shopping for furniture and stuff" I said looking over at him.

"Yeah, I know we should've done that before" he said back at me. I set jackson down in his carrier and walked outside to get boxes.

"Hey, babe why don't u take jackson and go shopping for food and stuff and we can get all this stuff in and unpacked" Niall said to me

"Yeah, sure" I said I walked back into the house, grabbed Jackson and walked back outside. I said goodbye to the guys and locked jackson into the car seat and drove towards the store. I got to the store, placed Jackson's carrier in there and started going down isles looking for food. I had a full cart when I realized I still had lots of food to get. I decided to call Miya for some help.

Helloo?

Hey, Miya just wondering if u wanted to come help me grocery shop I need help.

Yeah sure be there in 5

Okay thanks

I waited for her to come and when I saw her, I seen that she had brought Morgan and Jamie.

"Oh thank god u guys are here" I said hugging them all. they all looked down at Jackson who smiled up at them. They all got carts and I told them to just go down the food isles looking for food that me and Niall would both like. I walked down the baby isle and got some diapers for him and formula, got him some bottles and soothers. Half an hour later all the girls were waiting for me.

"Okay let's go to the check out" I said they all followed me and the cashier ringed up all the stuff, we all left and placed everything in the back of the range rover. I said good bye to the girls gave them hugs and placed jackson back into the car and got locked in there myself. I figured that since we don't have any plates, cutlery, or anything for the kitchen I would go to IKEA (don't know if they have these in the uk) I got pots, pans, plates, forks, spoons, and knifes. I left there and when I got in the car I saw that it was already 6:03 pm i texted Niall that I would pick up beer and some food. I drove to McDonald's and picked up food for everyone and drove home. I got home and took out a sleeping jackson out of the car and took him inside. I asked the guys to help me out with the groceries. they all walked out to help and came back in with arm fills of groceries. We finally got all the groceries in and unpacked them all.

"Umm where's Jacksons room?" I asked them, since I didn't know.

"Up the stairs and the second room on the left" liam said taking a sip of his beer.

"Okay" I said picking up the sleeping jackson out of his carrier and walking up the stairs I passed mine and Niall's room and it was huge. I walked into Jackson's room and I saw his crib set up and a dresser but we have to go shopping for a bit more stuff for him. I kissed his forehead, laying him down in the crib then walking out of the room and into mine and Niall's room to look around. when I finished looking around I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where the guys were eating and drinking.

"Is there any food left for me?" I asked looking around. I saw a cheese burger laying there so I went to reach for it when niall grabbed it.

"Hey! I want that" I said looking at him.

"Well ur gonna have to come get it" he said smirking and getting up from his chair and dashing out of the kitchen, when I was in high school I was on the track team and I was a good sprinter, so I started sprinting towards him I was right behind him when he took a sharp turn making me slow down. finally I was right behind him so I took one long stride and jumped on his back tackling him in the process.

"Give me it! I'm starving!" I said trying to reach for the burger.

"Nope, u have to kiss me first" he said looking up at me, I gave him a peck and he looked at me as if I had 2 heads.

"What? I kissed u now give me the burger"

"That wasn't a kiss it was a peck u have to give me a proper one" he said smiling. I leaned down and kissed him but he turned it into a make out session so I kept kissing him till he loosened his grip on the burger, once he did I grabbed it got up and sprinted for the kitchen.

"Kendall!!!" I heard him yell, which made me laugh. I sat down beside Louis when I reached the kitchen out of breath he chuckled when I stuffed my face with the burger.

"Ohh, this is soo good" I said eating the burger, niall walked in the kitchen giving me a death stare, I just laughed at him.

For the rest of the night we sat around the kitchen just talking and laughing a couple times jackson woke up but he fell right back asleep. around 1:30 the guys started to leave. me and niall went up stairs got changed and fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

---///

Kinda short, but I hope u guys liked it! the picture of the house is up on my polyvore (my-wattpad-book-outfits) so u guys can look there!

Ashton:)