Part 6

So apparently my new house has 3 different game rooms. This one being the family game room. Which is where Billy, Cole, and I are playing COD right now.

"How the hell did you do that!?" Billy shouted as I killed him

"How the hell did you do that!?" Billy shouted as I killed him.....again.

I just shrugged. "How did I do what?" I asked with a smile.

"Your back was facing me, and I was about to kill you, so how the fuck did you kill me!?" Billy's face started turning red. I let out a low laugh, and just shrugged again.

"I don't know. How did I do that?" I asked back. Trying to confuse him. And so far it looks like its working.

"I'm done!" He said throwing his hands up while Cole just laughed.

"Wheren't kidding when you said you were good." He smiled at me. Dang he was cute!

NO MAX! He is you brother now! No crushing on brothers.

I just shrugged again. While Cole just shook his head and smiled.

"MOM! I WANT A SNACK!" Came a little voice as the front door slammed shut.

Oh no! More people!

"Come on." Cole said standing up. "Time to meet the rest of the family.

I gulped. What if they don't like me? What if they wish they never agreed for me to come live with them? What if they want to send me back?

Apparently I need to learn to hide my anxiety better, cause everyone seems to be able to read it.

"Hey hey. It's ok. I got your back. Plus, I think your pretty cool. And I'm the only opinion that matters. Trust me." Cole said giving me a small smile. Which I returned with a 'you've go to be kidding me' look. "Ok. Ok. But don't worry. They are going to like you. Mom talks about you all the time. So it's all good. Don't worry ok. I promise no one will hate you. And if someone is being a ass to you. I got your back. Ok? Sound good?"

I nodded. Wow. Cole is super nice.

"Your part of this family now Max. And aint no one going to hurt my little sis." I gave him the look again. "What?"

I smirked and shook my head. "I'm older than you."

"Oh." Seemed a little shocked by this. "No one is allowed to hurt my big sis?" He gave me a confused look which I returned. "You know what. I don't care about age. I'm taller than you that's all that matters." He decided, and made his way to me. "Come on. Up we go." He said reaching his hand out to help me up off the floor. Which I gladly took.

"Do you want us to stick with you through dinner?" Billy asked.

GOD! Is he staying too?

I just nodded not knowing what to say. I really wanted to sit by Pat. But I mean I guess these two bears will work. At least I have made a couple friends already.