Trick or Treat

I'm glad that I got to update today! Thanks to all those who commented, and voted!"Max. Come on you have to come. You've been in there for three days." Tyler said from the other side of the door.

After the little party incident. Everyone left, aside from Kelly and Tyler. They were the only two who stayed, and tried to get me to come out of the room. Travis keeps trying to come up. But I called down and had the code change. Claiming that some weird person got up here. Only I know the code. That way no one can tell Travis.

I told Tyler I changed it and that if he goes anywhere, then he needs to mind link me so I can come and let him up in the elevator.

Yeah that's how serious I am about keeping Travis away from me. I know that we haven't been with each other in that way. But he keeps telling me to stay away from other guys, and he claims I'm his. Yet he is going around and sleeping with other girls. Yeah. Like I'm going to let that fly. Um no thanks.

"Max. Come on please. You have to eat."

My wolf is dying. Literally dying. She can't believe out mate would do that to us. I mean even though I didn't know he was my mate 10 days ago. He did. Yet he still chose to sleep with her. And lets not forget that 10 days ago, I was in a coma. So it's nice to know that my mate fucked a girl and had fun while I could have been on my death bed. Which is were I am right now.

My death bed. Or my wolfs. I can feel her pain. Her heart is literally ripped in two. There is no ice cream, girls night, or chocolate that can fix this. I mean really. There is nothing that will aside form him going back in time and not doing what he did. But that's impossible.

If weren't on this ship together then I would have left. I would have packed up my things, and left. But no. I'm stuck with him being around here for three months. Or I could always ask Pat to take him home with her. But then my wolf and I would hurt even more. Not knowing what he was doing, and thinking he was fucking another girl.

See what I mean when I say that I'm scarred to trust people, to open up. I mean for real. I trusted him, and then I find out he fucked another chick. While he was trying to gain my trust. I mean noting to him. Nothing. And I knew it from the start. There is nothing that he can say now that will ever make me trust him again.

There has to be a way that I can get rid of this feeling. I don't want Travis. I mean I do. But I don't. I don't trust him anymore. And once my trust is gone. It's gone. The only person who got it back was Tyler cause I mean it was Travis's fault. See look. Everything that's gone wrong Travis is some how involved.

Lets list them shall we.

Me being mad at Tyler.

My fear of wolfs.

The Lambo being fucked up.

Me switching rooms. (Really it wasn't him. But I'm blaming him anyway.)

Me ending up in the hospital for anxity attacks.

And OMG it was his fault I ended up there after the wolf attacks, and while I'm in there because of him. He is fucking some other girl. And he doesn't even regret it! What type of person does that!?

And now he is the reason that my wolf and I are in pain. Or maybe its my fault. I mean I am the one who trusted him, who let him in when I knew. I knew for a fact that I couldn't trust him. And then on top of that. I almost had sex with him. And lets not forget, that I almost killed myself in a car accident. cause of him being a stupid fucking wolf that was jealous.

My life would be better off without Travis in it. If I never met Travis, if he was never at Pat's house, then my life would be perfect. I wouldn't have to defend everything I do. I wouldn't have to deal with a jealous fucking werewolf like him. I would be having fun right now. I wouldn't have lost Tyler. The only down side to not knowing Travis would be that I wouldn't know I was a werewolf. There for I wouldn't know that Pat was my mother. But I could live with that. I would find out some other way. I know I would.

"Max."

Is there a way that I could get rid of this pain?

I only every spoke through the mind link. I haven't used my voice in days.

"What do you mean?" Kelly answered. I didn't realize I sent it to both of them.

Is there a way that I can stop feeling like this. Forever. Is there a way that I can forget about Travis. A way that I can say good bye to him forever, and never have to deal with him again?

"Yes." Tyler said just as Kelly said no.

"Ow." Tyler said as Kelly must have hit him.

How?

I heard Kelly take a deep breath. "Max. If you do this, there is no going back. And you would be hurting. You really would. You would hurt a lot worse than you are now. Trust me I would know. I did this to Grant. And I regret it everyday of my life. And think about others. If you do this, then the pack would be weak. It would destroy the pack. And it might even kill your wolf."

WHAT IS IT!

"You have to reject Travis as your mate." Tyler answered.

I'd do anything to make this pain end. I don't think I can take anymore of it. But I would lose my wolf. I can't do that. If only Travis was feeling the way I feel.

That gave me an idea. A very mean idea. But hey. I don't give a shit.

How do I reject him? TELL ME!

"You would say I Max. Reject you alpha Travis as my mate."

Do I have to add the Alpha part?

"Yes. If you leave that part out then it won't work. You have to say the full line. If you miss one word. Even the word I, it wouldn't work."

Good.

I opened my mind, and mind linked Travis.

Max!? Oh Max thank god I am so-

I interrupted him.

I'm done with you Travis. I Max. Reject Travis as my mate.

NO!

T