Happy and you know it drink your beer

When I walked out I shit you not. Tyler spit his drink out everywhere. I mean everywhere. I was all over the floor, and some parts of the wall. Great. I know he isn't going to clean it up. So that leaves me. Cause it's not like we have room....wait we do. I don't have to clean it up! YES! Hello vacaction. Anyway back on topic.

Tyler spit his drink everywhere, Sarah clapped her hands, the two other boys raised an eyebrow, and Cole was like. "Damn. Now that's hot." While Travis just growled. His eyes completely black with lust.

Kelly ran to her mate who had a little something to say about her swimsuit. Which apparently was good cause they started making out. I looked back over to Travis who was looking at me like I was something to eat.

I walked right up to him. Nervous as shit. But I hoped it didn't show. But knowing my luck it did. I was so close to him that I almost touched him. I had to look up to see his face.

He hasn't even reacted aside from the eyes, and the growling. He hasn't said a word.

"Do you-" Before I could finish I was pulled into his chest. His arms wrapped around my bare waist, causing the sparks to be extra sparky cause of the skin on skin contact. Making me gasp. Travis buried his face into the crook of my neck. Taking in my scent. My hands rested on his muscular chest. Which sent sparks up my arms.

"You look sexy as hell babe." I could tell her wolf had taken over. "But I would prefer it if you would only wear that when it is just us two." He whispered so only I could hear into my neck.

I some how found my voice. "Well I can wear then two." But not my brain.

His growl of approval vibrated through me.

"Hey. You two going to drink of are you going to start doing into on the floor?" Cole shouted over.

I pushed away from Travis. Totally almost forgetting we had company.

"I'll take a drink." I said over, cheers were met by this.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Tyler asked me. I hear d Travis growl as Tyler walked closer to me but I ignored him.

Use mind link. Travis is being an ass. Ignore him.

Always do.

What's wrong with me having a drink?

Do you not remember last time? I mean I know you weren't drunk. Or so you say. But you were really buzzed, and I had to break up a fight, and stop you from leaving with a guy. Do you want me to stay sober and protect you. I mean you look amazing. Which is something that isn't going to help Travis if you start throwing yourself at him while your buzzed.

I sighed. I knew he was right. I shouldn't be drinking. But I want to. I want to have fun with everyone else. I want to know what it's like to just forget everything for a minutes. To just finally feel complete peace with life. Even just for a second.

"What's wrong babe?" Travis asked as he came up behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist.

"Nothing." I said turning to him with a smile. Even though I knew he didn't believe me. "What are you drinking?" I asked as I pulled myself closer to him.

"I don't know yet. The drinks still haven't arrived. Well not all of them."

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get." I said as I started walking away from Travis. But was stopped, and pulled back into his embrace.

"Not wearing that your not. Your lucky I'm holding myself back right now with our friends in the room."