Untitled Part 31

Thanks to the events of last night, and me moving rooms. I wasn't woken up by an alarm clock. Which in a way, was really nice. But I would rather be woken up by that than the banging that was coming from the door.

"WHAT!?" I shouted towards the door. Not wanting to move my face from where it was buried in the bed.

"Max, it's 7. We have to go to school! Let's go."

At least it was Cole waking me up and not Travis. If you should remember anything about me, then it should be that I am not a morning person. And after what Travis did last night. I would have most likely de-balled him.

"Fine." I mumbled. Knowing he couldn't hear me.

"Good. So lets go."

This time I picked my head up, and looked towards the door, expecting to see Cole standing in the room. I mean that would be the only way he could possible hear me. But there was no Cole. Just all my shit laying around the room. Which I needed to put away today.

"Max! Are you coming?"

Shit!

"Yes. Give me some time to change. If you have to go a head without me." I yelled back.

"Ok."

Time to get up and face life again. Great so fucking happy.

---------------------

Another thing that you need to know about me, is that I don't give a fuck about dress code. I mean I'm not going to dress like a slut. Well, not a total slut. I mean I do like to show off my toned body some times. But you will never see me wearing a crop top with short shorts and heels. I mean I do wear that shirt. But I only wear one at a time.

(This is the outfit that Max is wearing to school

(This is the outfit that Max is wearing to school. But just pretend that the pants se zipped please. Yeah, I guess you can't find a cool outfit without some part of it being a little extra slutty on the internet.)

It was 8 when I finished getting ready. I knew that Cole and Travis already left for school. And I knew Ben was already at work. I just hope Pat was still here. But I mean if I had to walk then I'll walk. I got nothing against walking. And trust me, heels wont stop me.

It was just my luck that Ben had given Pat a ride to work, cause she told him about how I'll need a car cause I like to hang out with friends after school. Which in a way is true I guess.

Grabbing my bag, and making sure I had my phone (which I forgot to charge last night) and cord, and then snatching the keys from the key bowl. I walked out the door, and hopped into the Lambo. REady to head back for day two of hell.

-----------------------------

Well apparently I hadn't only missed one class. I missed two! OMG right!? BIg fucking difference. Or Mrs.Collin (The teacher I had totally owned) said. She complained about having to call my mother. (Pat) and all that shit. And I already wasn't in a good mood so lets just say that Collins now really hates me. I mean more than she did before.

-------

Walking into third hour I kid you not when I say I heard Travis's growl sound from across the room. I didn't even have to look at him to know that he was checking me out. Ignoring him, I went and took my seat next to Cole and Travis. Great I had to be next to this guy again. I didn't even look at him as I took my seat. However, I did give Cole the biggest smile I could with the mood I'm in.

"Hey Cole."

"Hey Max." Cole knew exactly what I was doing. And with him in his big brother mode, he was going along with it.

"What are we doing?" I asked as I looked at his paper.

"Well....we are"

I know it was rude but I toned out. I didn''t care what we were doing in this class. I just didn't want to have to acknowledge Travis. No matter how bad part of me wanted to throw itself at him. I wasn't going to give in. There was no way that I would ever be friends with Travis. Let alone anything more.

--------------------------------------

Finally we were in our last hour. Which Mr.DM had with us. And this was one of the class's in which I didn't have to sit right next to Travis. There was only 3 class's that I didn't have to sit by him. First, Fifth, and this one. Which is seventh. And two of these class's I got to sit right next to DM. 5th and 7th. IT was a nice change to not have to sit by that asshat.

As usual, we didn't talk. I've never heard him say a word yet. Hell I don't even think he can make a noise. If the park was any indication, he knows how to be quiet.

As I was actually getting into the book that was assigned to us, something landed between my book and my face.

A note.

I signed. Not happy that someone had interrupted my reading time. I was just about to the part where the girl told the boy to fuck off. Or at least that's what I hope she did. I mean come on, this guy fucked six other girl's while he was dating this girl. It just goes to show guys are complete assholes.

Opening the note. I knew who sit it instantly.

Nice outfit.

I wanted to roll my eyes. But instead I reached over my book, and grabbed my pencil.

Wow. You actually noticed what I was wearing?

I wrote just to be a bitch. I knew the reason why he noticed in the first place. Throwing it back, I went back to reading my book. I didn't finish the pages before it landed on it again.

I mean it is kind of hard not to notice a girl who is missing a shirt walking around.

I'll give him that. I mean I know I would look if he wasn't wearing a shirt. Probably more than he is looking at me.

Looking up out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he wasn't even looking at me In fact at lunch, he only gave me a couple glance's here and there. He never full on stared like all the other guys did.

Yeah if he wasn't wearing a shirt, I'll tell you the truth right now. I wouldn't be nice and look away. I'd have my eyes zoomed in the whole fucking time.

Like you haven't seen a women without a shirt before.

I threw it back. Turning my attention back to my book. But not without glancing his way, and seeing something that completely surprised me. Almost as much as me getting the news that someone was adopting me.

Mr.DM was smiling.

Not just smiling. He was smiling at something I wrote.