Travis POV

Travis POV

I hadn't meant to scare my mate. In fact all I wanted to do was get to know her. But for some reason, she didn't want to get to know me. And it made me extremely jealous whenever she hung out with Cole and Billy. I mean I guess I understand Cole, he is my favorite brother. But Billy? There was no way that I could ever understand her liking Billy. He was just too annoying. And then when I came into the room, and saw her laughing. I was mad. I wanted to be the reason behind her laugh. But I tried to let that go. I wanted to hang out with her. Not fight with her. But once I walked into the room, and she offered me the controller. I got excited, and the anger disappeared. I couldn't wait to play video games with my mate. But of course as luck would have it she was leaving. I didn't want to play video games with my brother and his stupid friend Billy. I wanted to play with my mate, and get to know her.

Then when she was leaving, Cole tried to chase her. Causing my wolf to come to the surface. He didn't like it when other males chased our mate. Even if it was my brother. But the Billy tripped him, and said that she was his. That just sent my wolf on a rampage. He wanted to mark Max then and there, and I tried I really did try to stop him, but  I couldn't. Thanks to my brother. He and Billy were able to tackle me to the ground as my wolf yelled that Max was his. I could see that Max didn't like that at all.

"Run MAX!" Cole shouted.

She didn't move. She gave me a look of fear, and sorrow?  Great I had hurt my mate, and I haven't even known her for 30 minutes. Then she ran. Which wasn't a good idea. Seeing as how I was an Alpha male werewolf who wasn't in control of his wolf who wanted to mark his mate. Yeah nothing could stop me.

"Get off me!" My wolf growled as he kicked Billy in the face. I knew I broke his nose. Which was lucky if that was all I did. I mean that was a hard kick. Releasing me thanks to the kick, I got more wiggle room, and growled at Cole. Giving my brother a warning before I did something I knew my wolf and I would regret. Cole glared at me, and looked like he was about to say no. But then once he looked behind me he nodded.

My wolf growled, then went to get up, but was shoved down with a powerful force that could only belong to a true Alpha. Looking back up, I saw my father standing over me. His eyes pitch black, showing that his wolf was in control.

"MOVE!" My wolf roared.

"NO! CALM DOWN NOW!" My father used his alpha voice in which even I couldn't fight. Not yet at least.

My wolf bowed our head, and took deep breaths. After a while I was able to take back control. in which I looked back up at my father with my head still bowed.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He glared at me. His wolf still in control.

"Father I'm sorry I couldn't-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Travis. Max isn't suppose to know about us! I know she is your mate. But she can't know your a werewolf until you two become a shit ton more closer than you two are now." I nodded. I understood why he made this rule. He was looking out for the pack like a true Alpha would. " And don't you dare think your mother didn't tell me about your little stunt at the pool yesterday. We still need to talk about that." He glared at me.

"Dad." Cole stepped forward. Causing my fathers gaze to turn to him. "It wasn't Travis's fault. We were trying to chase Max. And Billy said that Max was his. Travis's wolf was just reacting to what Billy said." Cole defended me as he pointed at a bleeding Billy that lay still on the floor. Luckily he wasn't dead.

"What the hell were you two boys thinking chasing after her?" My father stared at Cole. His eyes back to their normal green.

"Sorry father." Cole bowed his head in submission.