Who I am. Who you are. And something about blue balls.

I took a deep breath as I walked out my door. Heading down the stairs to see what my lying bitch of a mother wanted. As I was passing Travis's door. My new and improved werewolf hearing, was picking up moaning.

You've got to be kidding me. Is he really doing what I think he's doing? I'm sorry but that shit is funny.

I mean, we did kind of leave him with a problem. You don't want him getting blue balls do you?

Taylor spoke up.

I mean would that be so bad? And it wasn't our fault. He should have locked the door, and then maybe Claire wouldn't have walked in. But then again. I'm kind of happy she did.

I'm fucking not! Taylor growled.

I just laughed.

Walking past his door, and down the stairs to get this shit over with. I just couldn't get what I was about to do with Travis out of my head. I mean sure I had a lot of boyfriends. Yes we may have gotten frisky. Well, they did. I just went with it. But there was never a time that I ever took charge. And also, I never wanted to fuck them. I never fucked any of them. If it wasn't for Jake. I would still be a virgin.

"Max. Thank god you came to talk-" I didn't even know I made it downstairs, until Pats voice brought me out of my thoughts.

But as she was talking. I was just getting pissed. And I knew if she said one more word, I wouldn't be able to stop my anger from exploding again.

"Stop." I interrupted her. "I'm not hear to talk. My wolf told me the whole story."

Pat looked really surprised at this. "Your wolf?" Her face didn't help her to hide the shock either.

"Yes. Surprise. By the way, thanks for making it so that I didn't have my wolf when I probably could have used her the most. I mean what the fuck is that about by the way? Could I have even changed when I was three years old? My father who ever hell her may be, wouldn't know where the hell to find me after you put me with the humans. You didn't have to take away my wolf."

Dam I just fucking got my wolf, and she already annoying as fuck, yet here I am pissed that I didn't have her and her extra strength and shit when I needed it most. And honestly when I first found out I was a werewolf, I was kind of disgusted. Not cause I didn't like werewolfs. In my defence though, I just found out about them. But I mean thinking about changing just made me cring. Cause remember from what I hear when Travis and James changed. That shit hurts.

Pat sighed, and looked down. We were standing in the kitchen, cause you know that's were Pat lives.

"Let's take this to my office." She said as she nodded behind her.

I knew I had her between a rock and a hard place. I knew she didn't want me to find out any of this shit apparently. But whatever. I didn't want her to explain anything to me. In fact, my plan was to come down here and tell her to go fuck herself, and that I was leaving. But something stopped me. Most likely Taylor. And it pissed me off cause I knew it probably had something to do with Travis.

Taking a seat in one of her office chairs, I watched as she sat in the one behind her desk.

Pat took a deep breath, and didn't look at me as she spoke. "I had to take your wolf away. I didn't know if you would be adopted. And I didn't want you going home to someone else's house, and start shifting into a werewolf. I didn't know you wouldn't be adopted." Pat looked at me in the eye as she said the next part. "I had to take away your wolf. I'm sorry. But if you started shifting around humans, shit was going to hit the fan." I guess I understood where she was coming from. "And then if your father were to ever hear that some random little girl turned into some type of wolf, then he would be the first one on the scene, and he would most likely try and kill just like he tried to do with me." Pat was about to go on but I stopped her.

"Had he ever tried to hurt me before? I mean like after he found out about you. Did he ever come to hurt me?" I asked wanting to know if what Taylor said was true.

"No." Pat spoke as she looked at me with fear in her eyes as she relived past memories. "No he only tried to ever hurt me. But I was afraid he might want to hurt you cause you had my blood. And the werewolf gene is a dominate one, and I knew one day you would shift. And if he already hated me with all his heart, then he would definitely hate you. And I didn't want to live in fear of you dying at the hands of your own father. Nor did I want you to live your life thinking your father hated you."

"No. Of course you wouldn't. You just wanted me to think that both my birth parents hated me." I said sarcastically.

God I was a bitch. But she deserved it.

"Anyway. I guess you want to know about who you really are." Pat looked at me as if it was hard to guess if I truly wanted to hear her out.

And I mean, I always wanted to know who I was. I know I said I wasn't going to hear her out. But all my life, I've always wanted to know where I came from, and what my name was going to be, and I just wanted to know everything. I mean it's not every kid who gets put up for adoption, gets to find out who they could have been right? So it would be stupid of me to ignore this once in a life time chance.

Yeah. So I'll hear her out first, and then I'll see if I still want to leave.

"I want to know everything." I said as I stared straight into her eyes.

I wasn't playing games anymore. And if I caught even the hint of a lie, I was out.

"And if you try to sugar coat anything, or try and pull something over on me. I'm out. And you will never hear from, or see me again."

Pat gave me a nod.

"Very well."