Untitled Part 39

It was now noon. And I just woke up. And you wont believe what I woke up too. Banging. Again. Only this time it wasn't on my door.

Noon.....Noon. Something was suppose to happen at noon.

"Max!"

SHIT! GAVIN!

I didn't even mind to change out of my pajamas. Or to bother to even look at what I put on last night while I was in pilot mode. Running downstairs, I opened the door.

"Hey Gavin. What took you so long?" I messed with him.

"Um. I think that's my line." He smirked as he walked in, and looked around. "God I haven't been here in years." He said as he took a deep breath. Almost as if he was smelling the place.

"Look Gavin. I-"

"Call me James." He interrupted. "Just until someone else gets home.

"Oh.Ok." Weird but ok. "Anyway, I'm on house arrest pretty much. And I bored. Do you want to go swimming?" I asked.

Gavin. James, seemed like he was trying to hold back a laugh as he looked me up and down. "Well I mean your already dressed for it so sure."

I looked down. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT! WHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD ARE MY CLOTHES!?

NO I'm not naked naked. I'm jus tin a thong, and a very sexy black bra. What the hell was my subconscious thinking last night. You know it's sad when you can't even trust yourself when you want to go on pilot mode.

"Right. I'll just be right back." I smiled at him. But let me tell you it was the weirdest smile ever I probably looked like I just peed my self.

I was about to turn around, but remember I was wearing a thong. "James. If you wouldn't mind turning around and facing that way." I said pointing towards the dinning room wall. "That would be great."

"Sure little M." He said laughing.

I frowned at the nickname. Really that's the best he can do? Whatever. Running up the stairs, and to my room. I put my swim suit on. This swim suit was the most reveling one I've ever had. I trust Gavin, or James or whoever he is. I trusted him not to do anything. I mean I was just in a thong, and he didn't even check me out until he told me what I was wearing. So I guess that counts for something.

 So I guess that counts for something

This was a really pretty bikini. I've never worn something like this before. I always made sure that it had those things that hung down, and covered as much skin as a bikini could. Or some time's I'd wear a whole one. Cause I hated the fact that people were practically were seeing me in underwear. So give me a break cause this is my first time with shit like this.

I had to find something else that would piss Travis off. Hum......hum.......hum..... I GOT IT! Running  into Travis's room. (Which I've never been in before.) I was astounded by how different it was than my old one.