Untitled Part 35

I was now heading home. It was well past my curfew. In fact, it was 4:30am. And I knew for a fact that I was going to be in a heap of trouble. Last time I made I over an hour. This time, I was going to get home right when Ben goes to work. So there was no way I was going to be able to avoid it. But honestly I didn't care. For some reason I was really pissed. And honestly, I have no idea why. But something was making me super pissed off right now. And I only knew one person that could help me calm down, or help me just get even more pissed.

Travis.

But there was no way in hell that I was going to talk to him when I got home. Hell there was no way I was going to talk to him ever. I mean I'm still pissed from when he tried to take advantage of me. And you can say that I liked it and let it happen all you want. But let me tell you something.

When you are in a sexual postion with someone, weather you want it or not. Your body goes into mating mode. Meaning that no matter how much you wish someone would get their fucking hands off you, your body will make your mind think it is right. And your body will enjoy it. Ok. But in your mind, you won't. I'm just telling you this cause when someone says it's not rape if you like it.

Bitch yes it is. If I didn't want it, then it's rape. Your brain sends this shit to your body, and you light the feel of it. You were made to like the feel of having sex. So your going to like it at one point or another. Even if someone is forcing you.

Anyway. Moving on. It was now 5:30am. And I was just pulling into the garage. Seeing Ben's car was something that I wished I wasn't going to have to see. Ben usually goes into work at 5. So obviously he and Pat are probably waiting for me. Great.

Getting out of the Lambo, I went to go into the house.  But stopped when I saw the Lambo. There were claw marks all over it! The paint job was ruined, and hell the fucking car was going to have to be replaced, there were things hanging down, that really shouldn't be. Like I don't know. The engine. When I popped the hood, the engine was pushed down. It was lower than it should be. No wonder it was giving me shit on the way home.

God Pat was going to kill me for this. That is if she doesn't kill me when I walk into the house. You know what, I can use this as an excuse. I could say that the engine being so low, made me get home late, and that another wolf attacked me.

That's what I'm going to do.

-----------------------

"Where were you?"

"Are you ok?"

"What happened?"

"Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"What the hell where you thinking?"

"I thought you were dead!"

All these questions came shooting at me. Which made me realize how tired I really was.

"Max?" I heard Pats worried voice. "Are you ok?" She asked touching my face.

"Yeah. I;m sorry I am so late." I took a deep breath. Here goes my lie. " I know you probably heard about what happened at school." She nodded. "Well the wolf ruined the pain job on the car. And a friend took me to their house. Or castle or whatever you want to call it. And we tried to see if we could fix it. Well on my way back, another fucking wolf, or maybe it was the same one. Jumped onto the car, and the engine was pushed down from the force. Causing the car to jerk and do some weird shit. So I had to take it really really slow getting home. And I didn't have cell reception where his house was. So I couldn't call you or text back. And I would have used the house phone only, I'm pretty sure he didn't have one and second I haven't memorized anyone's phone number." I finished.

Sound like a good lie to you?

Apparently it did to them. And by them, I mean Pat, Ben, Kaylee, Logan, Hannah, John, Cole, and Travis. The only person who wasn't here was Claire. And I guess I didn't convince everyone. As Travis looked beyond pissed. Which just seemed to make me pissed.

"I'm just glad your ok." PAt said as she hugged me tight.

Yeah yeah motherly hugs. Got to love them.

"Yeah. So the Lambo is totally ruined Pat. I'm so sorry." I really was in fact, I started tearing up. I loved that car.

"Car's are replacable your not. The car we can deal with some other time." She said as she hugged me tighter.

"Now go to bed little girl. I'll call school tomorrow, and let them know that you wont be in." Ben said as he patted my back while PAt hugged me.

I just nodded. I hugged everyone aside form Travis, and walked up stairs, heading to my room. Not my old room this time.

Walking into my room. I began to shut the door, but it was stopped by a foot.

"I know your full of shit." Travis's voice was full of anger.

Are we really going to do this now?

"That wolf at the school was the only one that attacked you, and if another wolf would have jumped onto the car, the engine wouldn't even still be attached to the car."

Ok. So I guess we are doing this now.

"Oh really. And you would know this how? Last I remember you weren't there in the parking lot. Or, I didn't see you. So how the fuck would you know what that wolf did?" I asked as I opened the door to see his anger contorted face.

"I was there. You just didn't even fucking look at me!" He growled. His body shaking.

"Oh really. And who was I looking at then? Cause last I checked, I looked around the whole damn parking lot. So what or who was I looking at that made me not notice you?" I asked getting pissed.

See I told you. He either makes me calm down, or he just piss's me off even more. And as of right now. He was pissing me off.

"Oh I don't know. How about the guy that you were giving a ride to. Hum?" He looked me dead in the eye. The rage that was behind them was accutaully kind of scary. "What's his name again?" He said pretending to think. I knew he really knew his name but was just being a dick.

"Gavin." I stated matter of fact.

"No. You and I both know that's a lie sweetheart." He smirked at me. And let me tell you. I was scarred. If he was trying to scare me it worked.

He took a step forward, and I took one back.

"I don't know what your talking about." For some reason I felt as if I needed to keep this a secret.

One step forward, another back.

"Is that so?" He glared and smiled at the same time. "Your best friend didn't tell you his little secret?"

One step forward, another back.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Don't lie to me sweetheart."

One step forwards another back.

"He did-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Travis gave a very animal like growl. "TELL ME WHAT HE TOLD YOU! TELL ME WHAT HE SAID! I KNOW HE TOLD YOU! TELL ME!"

Three steps forward, three steps back.

Another step forward.

Wall. And that's when I started crying. Not from stress, or frustration.

I started crying tears of fear.