11

I shivered at the voice.

Turning towards the source, I saw the sexiest guy ever. He had long, shaggy, brown hair, a fucking fantastic build (like everyone else here. Yet some how his was perfect) he had the perfect nose, and big fucking kissable lips.  He was wearing a white muscle tee, and black basketball shorts. The same thing that Cole was wearing when I first met him. And what made him even more perfect, was he had the most greenish eyes ever. With his gaze fully on. I felt naked in the sports bra and shorts I had on. But when I looked deeper into his green eyes, I couldn't careless. They reminded me of a forest after a lightning storm (You know when everything is the greenest it will ever get cause the atoms from the lightning gives off more nitrogen, and the plants suck it up and become more green. God I'm such a nerd.) I was getting lost in those green eyes. Totally forgetting that everyone was watching us. Hell I totally forgot they were even here.

"Ehm." Cole cleared his throat, with a smirk finding its way on his face.

This earned him a glare from Mr.Hotty.

Mentally shaking my head to clear my thoughts. I looked back at whoever this guy was. Trying hard not to let him know he got to me. Cause I didn't want him to think I was the easy type. I swore off boys after Tyler left me to die. So there was no way I was going to let this guy get to me.

"And you are?" I asked looking at him with my eyebrows raised. The only expression that showed that I had any interest in talking to him. When really my whole body was begging to know him better. I was so close to just jumping out of my seat and attacking him with kiss's. But thought better of it.

For some reason he's beautiful face turned into a frown that was directed at me. Making me feel like total shit.

"Travis." He said while he looked me up and down with what seemed to be lust clouding his green eyes.. I wanted to shiver again at the sound of his deep, husky, manly voice. But I resisted.

What a perfect name to go with a perfect face. Hell just a perfect looking man. NO! BAD MAX!

Trying to stay on the uninterested side. I just said the first, and easiest thing. "I don't know. You'll have to ask Cole. I think he might be calling Billy to come join. I don't know how many controllers y'all have so..." And with that I turned around to finish eating. Part of me hoping Cole would let him join. The other part, praying he wouldn't.

"Later sure. But Billy and I want to try and steal the Queens thrown first. Then you can." Cole answered not even looking at Travis.

I smirked at Cole. Thanking him that he said no. But yes at the same time.

"Fine." Travis said in a not so happy tone. Then I heard footsteps walking away.

"Hey Cole can I have your shirt now?" I whispered.

"Sure." He said as he stopped eating, and toke his shirt off right there at the dinner table, and handed it to me. Causing me to blush.

"I didn't mean Now now. I meant after dinner." I whispered as I grabbed the shirt from his hand.

"Fine give it back then." He whispered back with smirked as he held his hand out.

"No." I said putting it on.

-------------------------

"Why the fuck did you call me over here? Just so Mrs.Queen B here can beat me again and I can lose even more of my man card?" Billy yelled at Cole as I killed him.....again.

"Hey. You didn't have to  accept the invite." I shot back. Defending Cole for a reason that I don't know.

Billy didn't know what to say back to that. So he just sat there quietly and watched as I killed Cole, over and over and over again. Each time a different way. Knifed from behind, kill shot, grenade, or just plain punching. After killing Cole for the hunderth time. He finally reached his breaking point.

"That's it I'm done. I give up. You win Max." Cole said.

"I've never met a girl who knew what COD was. Let alone one that hasn't died once out of over 1000 rounds. Let what the fuck is up with that. Even with our reflex's she can still beat us. Like what the fuck?" Billy complained again. Which earn a hard glare and a smack behind the head from Cole.

"Can I join now?"

I turned my head to the door. There in all his glory was Travis. Not all his naked glory. Just. Glory. I watched him as he checked me out. But he came to a stop at the shirt that I was wearing, and then looked to Cole and if looks could kill. Cole would be on the floor dead right now.

"What the fuck is this?" Travis asked in a pissed off voice as he pointed to me. I just rolled my eyes.

"What just cause she is new she can't wear a shirt?" Cole asked. But we both knew that's not why Travis was mad. I honestly didn't know why he was mad. But that just seemed like a very unlikely reason. But to help Cole out I said.

"My thoughts exactly." I gave Travis my best death glare. " What you like it better when I'm not wearing a shirt?" I asked trying to keep a straight face. But Travis sure as hell wasn't help me. His reaction was priceless. He looked scared, and his mouth kept opening and closing like a fish out of water.

Out of no where Cole just burst out laughing. And I soon followed. I was laughing so hard that I started crying.

After five minutes of Cole and I dying. I looked over to see Travis wasn't the worlds most happy camper.

Wow. This guy can't take a joke. Forget him.

"Yeah you can join." I said passing the remote to him as he smiled at it, then at me. And let me tell you that smile was like seeing the sun for the first time ever. I almost gasped.

"Sweet! Thanks." He said as he went to sent down on the couch. " So who's leaving?" Travis asked as he looked between Billy and Cole.

"I am. I'm bored killing those two idiots over. And over, and over." I was to the door frame when I said the last over when Cole flipped.

"That's it!" And tried to run after me but was stopped by Billy tripping him.

"Aw hell no this little bitch is mine!" He screamed. Getting up to chase me too, and just as I was about to run. I watched as Billy was tripped by Travis.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT! AND SHE IS MINE!" He roared.

What the fuck is his problem? I'm his? I don't even know the guy. And last I checked I'm all their sister....in a way. Well, not Billy's. But yeah.

Then out of no where Travis got up to chase me. But was stopped by Cole tripping him.

"Travis stop!" Cole warned.

"Max run! Now!" Billy said as he jumped onto Travis's back as Travis growled.

I've heard that growl before. But from where? I swear everyone in this house growls. Maybe I need to start growling. Seeing as Cole was looking truly worried when he saw that I haven't yet ran. I sprinted out of that room, and started towards my bed room. The one place where I can tell someone to stay out. And that was what I needed. I needed to be able to tell Travis to stay away from me. Even though I just met him and all. He seem's like a total ass hole. And I want nothing to do with ass holes. I've already had my fair share of ass holes in my life time. I don't need anymore.

As I ran up the stairs of the basement, I saw Ben. (Pats husband) running down them. Probably to break up the tripping game between the boys. I'd be safe with Ben. Seeing as how he is fucking huge. So I started following him when out of no where he stopped, and turned towards me.

"Max. Go up stairs." He demanded of me. His voice held so much power that I couldn't help but lower my head and run up stairs to my room. Making sure to lock the doors.

I knew someone hated me. But out of everyone it had to be the one person who had a pretty big ass say in if I stay of if I go.

"Well Fuck."