Untitled Part 36

"WHAT DID HE SAY!?" Travis yelled. It was as if he didn't even see my tears or anything. It was as if he was heartless. It was as if he was Jake.

"Max. Come here cutie." Daddy called from further down the hallway.

Skipping to his room in my brand new shoes he just got me! Which I was soo happy about. These weren't light up ones. No. These were big girl shoes. I was 7 now, and I was ready to be a big girl.

"Yes Daddy?" I asked as I walked into his room.

Dad was laying on the bed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and he was laying in his underwear.

"Come here sweetie." He said in his loving dad voice.

Jake hated it when we called him Dad. It had to be daddy.

"Your a big girl now. It's time to act like one. Now come help Daddy with something." He said as he waved his hand towards the bed.

"What is it Daddy?" I asked making my way to him.

"Daddy has a problem that only you can fix."

"Ok. What is it?" I asked him. He had a smile on his face, I knew that a happy Daddy was a good Daddy.

"Daddy needs you to take your pants off." He said, his smile growing.

Mommy Pat had told me about this. She said that if someone asked me to take my clothes off to always say no and to run away.

"I can't."

"WHY NOT!?" He yelled. Gosh he was a scary Daddy right now.

"Cause Pat told me not to." I said looking down.

"Is that so?" He asked me with a mean tone.

"Yes Daddy."

"Well, is Pat here right now?" He asked as he waved his hand around the room.

"No."

"So then she doesn't have to know." He smirked at me. "Come here. Take your pants off and get in the bed."

I shook my head. "But Pat said not to." I said bowing my head in shame that I had to be the one to make Daddy mad.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He screamed at me as he jumped off the bed to try and grab me. But I ran I was faster than dad. Or so I thought.

Daddy had some how ran faster, and finally caught me. Shoving into a wall, and pressing me down to the floor.

"You shouldn't have done that bitch." He slapped me across the face. Causing me to cry out. "Now open up you little slut." Daddy then took something ugly out of his boxers, and started shoving it into my face. It really stank.

"NO! DADDY NO!" I screamed and cried from the floor.

"DO IT!"

I didn't do it. So Daddy picked me up by my hair, and carried me to his room. I was crying and screaming from the pain of him pulling my hair. "Let me go!" I cried "Please!"

"NO! YOU MADE DADDY MAD!" He roared as he burst into his room and threw me on the bed. "I WAS GOING TO BE NICE TO YOU! BUT NOW YOU MADE ME DO THIS!"

He ripped my pants off of me, and started touching my underwear right where my princess parts are. "DADDY STOP!" I  screamed.

"DON'T TELL DADDY WHAT TO DO!" He shouted back as he ripped my panties off.

In the next second, all I felt was pain.

"TELL ME!" All I heard coming from Travis's mouth, was my foster care father Jakes voice. It was if just hearing Travis scream at me it brought back everything that happened that night. Everything that Jake had said rushed into my brain. And with each word that left Travis's mouth. All I could hear was Jake. Telling me to suck harder, or take him deeper. Or worse of all that I was going to have his own kids.

I was in a full blow panic attack. It was as if it was happening all over again. I was laying on the floor as Travis yelled over me. Tears were running down my face in a heavy flow. I was practically screaming no. Still caught up in my own hell of flashbacks.

I didn't even notice when Travis stopped yelling. I only noticed when something touched my back. But all I could see was Jake as he forced me onto a wall, or a couch, or even his or my bed. Everywhere I looked there he was.

"MAX!" Jake yelled as his face contorted into one of pleasure as he found his release.

"MAX!" Jake was chasing me down the hall.

"Max please it's ok." Jake telling me everything was fine and that everyone did this.

"Max please. Come back to me." Jake telling me to come back to his bed after I got up to use the restroom.

"Max please don't leave me. I need you." Jake telling me he needed his stress release for the day.

"I love you."

Jake never said that. And out of no where it looked as if Jake's bald head, and dark grey eyes, and beer belly were starting to disappear.

"I love you Max. Come back to me baby."

He started getting further and further away.

"I'm so sorry."

Jake was gone.

When I opened my eyes. I tried to take in the room around me. I was still shaking. I couldn't stop. I was still having tears escape from my eyes, I felt them roll down my cheek.

"Max." I heard someone whisper.

I knew that voice. I knew that voice from somewhere. And some how, it almost clamed me.

"Max please." The voice sobbed.

I couldn't see anything through the blurry tears.

"Forgive me." I finally was able to make out shapes, and outlines of people. They weren't close to me, so I couldn't really make them out. but I think there were four people far away from me, and then two closer ones. And just when I turned my head. I saw one face that was right in front of me.

"Mom."