Untitled Part 65

"Max!" Tyler said as the room doors opened, and I walked in in a daze. Tyler came to a stop when he saw me, and his eyes widen. "What the hell happened to you?"

You see had I not been thinking about what just went on inside that amazing elevator, I would have made some joke about being doing a line of coke. But since I was thinking of Travis, I just giggled.

Yup you've read that right. I giggled. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me. But I  didn't care. I mean right now I was feeling better than I have in a long time. Not just this trip, but I mean I don't remember the last time I felt this care free. Which is really weird seeing as how I was a very hard person to make happy. But some how Travis made me feel like I was on cloud nine. And let me tell you this. There was no way in hell I was going to come down anytime soon.

"KELLY!" Tyler shouted, his voice and face full of concern.

"WHAT!?" She called back as she ran into the room, then looked between me and Tyler. "What's going on? Why does she look like that?"

"Kelly I think she's broke. She just giggled."

"NO!" Kelly looked fully surprised. And for some reason I thought that was funny, and started laughing. Which earned me weird looks from them both.

I don't know if it's the alcohol I had earlier, or just Travis himself. But something was making me feel like I can do anything in the world. Let I bet you five bucks, I could fly if I jumped off the boat right now. Which isn't a bad idea.

"Max. Where are you going?" Tyler asked as I walked past him, and towards the pool.

"I bet you five bucks I can fly."

It took a minutes for my words to register in his brain. But they did, and then he tackled me.

"OW! GET OFF ME YOU ASS HOLE!" I yelled, as I tried to get up so I could try and fly.

"NO!"

Just then we heard a big roar, I don't know where it came form. But I know who caused it.

I stopped struggling, and just smiled up at him.

"You just made someone angry." I said in a little kid voice.

"What did he do to you Max!?" Kelly asked. She looked pissed. "Your acting fucking suicidal!" God she really was pissed.

I just giggled. God someone help me! I really don't want to act like this. And I don't even know what the shit is causing this.

"I'LL KILL HIM!" Growled Tyler.

I growled back as I understood who he was talking about.

"Good. I'll hold her down." Kelly stated. "SARAH!"

Sarah came running into the room thinking something was very wrong. But once she saw what was going on, the worry went away from her face, and she just seemed to be confused.

"Help me hold Max down while Tyler goes to kill Travis." Kelly stated as she got closer.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" The growl came from me. But I wasn't the one who made it. I knew that Taylor had taken full control. In fact, she had done that a while ago I think. Cause I know I wouldn't be the one thinking I can fly after my mate kissed me. So it had to be Taylor causing those feelings.

Tyler got off of me. The power that seemed to come from my voice, had everyone bowing their heads.

I knew my eyes weren't brown anymore. I think they were black, but I've never seen my eyes when my wolf takes completely over. I mean, I never knew she could even do that. This was the first time that she truly did.

"You touch my mate, and you die." She growled lowly, causing our friends to bow their head even more, and let out whimpers as they exposed their neck. Showing submission.

Then out of nowhere, someone started banging on the door. Then a loud roar could be heard. Taylor was just about to call out to her mate, but the door broke in. And there stood a shirtless Travis. His eyes pitched black as he scanned the room. When his eyes landed on me, he let out a warning growl to the others to keep away, as he made his way towards me. Relief was evident in his eyes.

When he finally reached me, he pulled me into his chest, and buried his face into my neck. My hands tangled themselves in his hair, and pulled him closer as he took a deep breath of my scent, and his body became less tense.

When he pulled back, his eyes were still pitch black. Still showing that his wolf was in control.

"Hello mate." He purred. I knew it wasn't his voice. It was his wolfs. Which I didn't know the name of yet.

"Hi handsome mate." Taylor purred.

Travis's body let out a shiver, and a possessive growl. "Get out." He ordered the others. But his eyes didn't leave ours.

Sorry about the door.

Now that was the Travis I knew's voice. But Travis's body didn't move.

Mind link babe.

I wanted to yell at him. Did he not know how much that was going to cost to fix it. Even though my father had enough money to replace this whole boat times 200. But still. I didn't like costing people money.

What is your wolf doing?

We heard you scream at someone to get off you, then we heard Tyler tell you know. And yeah. That pissed both of us off.

He was actually trying to save me. Cause thanks to you, my wolf thought she could fucking fly, and she wanted to jump off the boat. What the hell did you do to us?

YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO WHAT!? That wasn't my fault! That was the alcohol in your system reacting to the sparks of a mates touch. God I can't believe you wanted to fucking jump off the boat!

I rolled my eyes. Even though I knew he couldn't see me.

Anyway. Can our wolfs hear us right now?

I looked through my eyes, and saw that Travis's body was pressed up against mine, and he was looking into my eyes. Well, his wolf was looking into my wolfs eyes.

They  are getting to know each other. This is the first time that they are meeting after all. And no they can't. Just like we can't hear them when they talk to each other.

Wait. They talk to each other? How? And then this wouldn't be the first time they met then right?

Yes they talk to each other when we are near. That's how they stay so clam. I don't know how to explain it more than that. And this is the first time they are meeting, and can touch each other physically. But don't worry, Theo knows not to do anything aside from kiss Taylor.

They better now do anything more than kiss. Or else I would beat myself up. And that really doesn't sound like fun. Like I would literally hurt myself, just to hurt my wolf. Fucked up right. So she better just stick to kissing.

Anyway. What are we doing tomorrow?

Had I been in control I would have given him a 'are you serious right now' look. But I wasn't so I just went with the truth.

We are stopping in Alaska first. And Tyler and I got plans to go horse back riding. Which will take about two hours. And the ship stays there for about five hours. You can go ride a train and see the land, or go with us.

Oh god. Did I really just invite him to go horse back riding with us?

Sounds good! I'll go with you. Not to brag but I know a few things about horses.

Of course you do Travis. God everything I do, he thinks he knows something about. I mean sure that's hot. But it seems to be all the time with him.

At this moment, I took a glance, and saw that Travis's body was on top of mine, and I was in my bed room. And not only was Travis on top of me. But he was just in his boxers, and I was only in my underwear.

AW HELL NO!