MY SHIT IS GONE

So getting home, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, no one was waiting up for me. The kitchen light was on when I walked in, but no one was there waiting. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep.

So making my way upstairs, to my room. I walked quietly. Not wanting to wake anyone up. Then again, the only person I was scarred of waking up was Pat. And her and Ben sleep on the other side of the house on the third floor, so it wasn't like they could hear me over here.

Anyway, walking past Travis's room. I kept making my way towards my room. I was so tired. I felt as if all my energy was just now drained. As if something just sucked it up. I was ready to just fall face down on my bed. But sadly, as I opened the door. That wasn't going to happen.

When I opened the door, I was shocked at the sight. Everything was gone! I had been robed! OH MY GOD! SOMEONE STOLE ALL MY SHIT!

I mean sure I've had people steal my stuff before. Like the kids from the foster home's taking my gum or candy, or in some case's my clothing. And then lets not forget the foster parent's that stole my money form the job they made me get. Just so they could buy drugs or more beer.

But this. This was worse. I mean everything besides the pink shit was gone! I mean for real!? They couldn't just steal the pink stuff. It had to be all of my stuff. And I'm not kidding when I say that everything pink was still in the room. Only my bed, and furniture. And my clothes, and everything else was gone. I was pissed. I mean I really liked that stuff. And I mean that was my shit. For the first time I actually had something. Something that meant a lot to me. And someone just had to steal it? Well. There's my luck for you.

I started walking towards Travis's room. Just so I could yell at someone for doing this. And plus, he would of been the one to hear if someone was in my room. I mean he was the closest, and just down the hall. I was just about to knock on his door. (More like pound) When I remembered. Pat moved all my things to my new room. DUH!

God I can't tell you how stupid I feel right now.

So walking to my new room, I finally came to my closed white door. Hoping that maybe, just maybe they didn't make it look like shit, and that there wasn't any pink in this room. But when I opened the door. Not only was there no pink. But there was nothing. Well, aside from all my things. The room was completely white. They didn't even bother to edit it.

I didn't need to turn the light on because the moon was bright enough to which it shined through the windows, and shinned in to show almost everythings outline.

I looked to my right, and saw my clothes just laying on the ground. Why weren't they hanging up or in my dresser? I mean it's not that I didn't mind them laying there. I wasn't used to having people do stuff for me anyway. But I mean why would she just lay them out like this. In a completely straight line, and not hang them up. It would have taken less amount of time to hang them.

"She wants this to be completely your room. Not something that someone else wants for you."

I didn't even need to turn to see who it was. Though I did jump from surprise of someone being in my room, and me not noticing.

I looked up from my clothes, and saw Travis's out line from the moon light, as he stood in the middle of my room.

I walked forwards. Making sure that my door didn't shut all the way, and that if I needed too I would be able to run out without having to worry about moving the door any.

"And why are you here?" I asked.

I didn't want to face after what happened today.....yesterday? I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. So I went into my bathroom. This time, turning on the light. But noticed that there was nothing of mine in it yet. Shit! I need my tooth brush.

"Well someone had to make sure you got home safe. And lets not forget, two hours late." I could practically hear the disappointment in his voice.

What the fuck was that about?

"And? Your in my room because?" I walked out of the bathroom, leaving the light on as I walked to a bag full of shit. Searching for my tooth brush.

"Cause I can be. I wanted to make sure you go home ok. From hanging out with your friends." He spat the word out like it was poison.

"Yeah well aren't you sweet." I said still not looking at him. In fact, I had my back towards him. Hoping he would take a hint. "YES!" I finally found my toothbrush. Now where is the tooth paste?

"You can lie to my mother. But I know for a fact you weren't with friends. You didn't even talk to anyone aside from Cole and myself today." He stated. Which he was right. I didn't talk to anyone aside from them. Well not really.

"True I didn't talk to anyone." I moved onto another bag. "But your wrong when you say I don't have a friend. I did hang out with someone. Well, towards the end." I mumbled that last part to myself. Yet some how I feel he some how heard it.

"And who were you hanging out with?"

"Oh if you think really hard. You'll know." Finally I found the damn thing. I was just about to stand straight up, but was stopped by tingles shooting through me.

"You mean the guy you were passing notes to?"

Busted.