12

After sitting in my room for 3 hours according to my clock. Out of no where I heard a big bang like noise on  my sliding glass door. Not being able to see who or what made the noise as I had closed the curtains. I hesitantly made my way towards the door. Pulling back the curtains slightly. I saw someone who I never wanted to see again.

"Go away Tyler." I shouted as I made my way back to my bed.

"No!" I shot up at that. Did he just say no? When I fucking begged him to come back and help me. He didn't but when I want him to fucking leave, he won't. That is not how this fucking shit works. And I planned on telling him just that.

"No?" I marched towards the door. "No?" I threw the curtains open. "NO!?" I threw the door open and put so much force in it that it slammed. "NO!?" I got right in his face. "I ask you to leave and you fucking say no!? I cried for you yesterday, I fucking begged you to come help me. but what did you do? You fucking left! That's what you did. But now that I don't want to fucking see, hear, or talking to you. you want to be around me? That is not  how this relationship works. Or should I say that's not how it worked. I almost died last night and you just fucking left me with no care in the world. You couldn't of left quicker. So why the fuck do you want to be around me now? Hum?" With each word I pushed him back. Until, lucky for him. I finshed and he was standing right on the edge of the pool.

"I left because I had to." He said back. Glaring at me.

"Don't you dare fucking glare at me. You have no right to be mad at me! We made out in the pool, and you wanted me around then. But OH NO! When my life is in dare. Your fucking no where to be seen. No wait you are the first 5 seconds. Then you run. What the fuck Tyler?"

"Don't yell at me. you think I wanted to leave? Trust me I didn't. But if I stayed you would have gotten hurt." I couldn't detect any lies from him. But I don't see how him being there would have ended with me not being hurt.

"I don't believe you." I said straight into his face. Then turned on my heels to walk away.

"Maxie please." I stopped. I was only 5 feet away from him, and I hated it. But he left me when I needed him the most. And just replaying that memory of him leaving made me lose it.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I screamed as I ran at him and shoved him into the pool. Lucky me it was the deep end so he went all the down and got soaked. Probably and hopefully ruining his phone. When he surfaced I glared right at him. "You lost all rights to call me that when you left me to die!" I had to hold myself from jumping in the pool myself and dorwning him.

"Max. Please." He looked so hurt. I've never told him he couldn't call me that. I mean. I have, but it was always a joke. It was never for real. But this time it was. I wanted nothing more to do with him. As much as I loved him. I knew that if I let him in again, he would just disappoint me again. And like I said before. I was done with boys and being disappointed.

"Leave Tyler. Before I do something that we'll both regret." I didn't mean to but the you could hear the sadness in my voice. I mean yes I am sad. I'm saying good bye to my best friend. Someone I have known for along time. But theres no point in keeping someone around, when their not going to be there for you when you truly need it.

" Oh yeah!" He shouted back from where he was treading water. " And whats that? Getting one of you big new fucking 'brothers' to come beat me up?" He smirked. I couldn't fucking stand it anymore! He knew that I didn't need anyone to fight my fights for me anymore.

So I did what I wished I never would ever have to do. I ripped the 'T' shaped neckless off my neck and threw on the ground and stomped it into the dirt. And I watched as his face turned from smirky, to one of anger, then to sadness, and finally to the face I knew all to well myself.

The face of giving up.

I've seen that on myself so many times. But seeing it on Tylers face was the worst. He was the one along with Pat who never gave up. They both believed that I was meant for something better. And Tyler always believed in himself too. But now as I see that look on his face. I know that I crushed him. I broke my best friend.

Just like he broke me.

Turning on my heels. I walked back to my room, and slammed the door closed, then closed the curtains with one last look at Tyler. I couldn't tell if it was tear that escaped or just water dripping from his hair. And that was the last thing I saw before closing the curtains, and collapsing to the floor crying my eyes out. Praying that what Pat said about my room being sound proof was true.

And for the second day in a row. I cried. And this time I didn't know if I was going to be able to stop.