Shopping trip

As we walked into the mall, I grabbed my phone out of my short's pocket. Really they were Hannah's shorts. Lucky for me she and I are the same size.

Does your dad own a mall?

I only waited about 10 seconds when I got a response back.

Yes. Why? You want to go shopping?

With you no thanks. I thought to myself about what it would be like to shop with Travis. And only one word would describe it. Interesting.

I'm already shopping. I just wondered if your dad owned it.

3 seconds later.

Yeah. Didn't someone tell you that? Who are you shopping with?

Why would it matter who I'm shopping with? Then again he is in 'hell' maybe he is just trying to make conversation.

Hannah and Kaylee. They told me that your dad owned it and I was surprised.

As we walked into the mall, I waited for Travis to text back. But when my phone dinged. It wasn't from Travis. instead there was another picture of Travis looking at his phone, sitting at the same desk as all the other pictures. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

Why are you sending these to me?

A second later another picture came up, and it was of Travis angerly typing on his phone. In the next second, Kaylee looked down at her phone and laughed.

"Did you tell Travis that we were taking you shopping?" She asked looking over at me. Her brown eyes filled with amusement.

"Yeah. He asked what I was doing so I told him." I smiled back.

She just laughed, and went to texting.

"Why what did he say?" Hannah laughed trying to look at Kaylee's phone.

"That we can't buy her anything inapporperiat, and that we have to send pictures so he can deem if they are ok or not." Laughed Kaylee.

"What the fuck?" I said without thinking. Fuck if these girls like me right now or not. He wasn't my father. I don't have to listen to him. Both girl's looked at each other and then at me in shock. I know I didn't know them well. But from what I could tell, I knew they would do anything to fuck with Travis. So smiling at them sweetly. I told them. " I have a plan."

----------------------

After telling the girls the plan. They both loved it. Just as I knew they would. We went to store after store in the mall. Trying on everything that we really did want. Then putting on the most sexiest, and inapportatiate things we could find on. And then sending the picture's to our 'mates' whatever the fuck that is. Kaylee sent her's to Logan, while Hannah sent her's to John. And we sent mine to Travis.

What made this all the more funnier, is that the guy's didn't know that they closed down the mall, and that no one was here beside's us and the body gaurds that are near the doors to keep anyone from trying to break in. So no one besides ourselves saw each other.

Both girl's phones were blowing up with angry text or horny text from their 'mates' as they kept calling them. All we got from Travis was angry text. Mostly to Kaylee, claiming that he would kill her, or that he will be sure to tell Logan.

But none came to me. Well, none from him. The only thing blowing up my phone was from a random number. Once we were switching stores, with our normal clothes back on, and after we bagged our own clothing, we were walking to the next store. I decided to see what this person was saying. Only they weren't saying anything. All they sent was picture after picture of Travis. All in which he looked pissed off. And in all they sent, showed him with a bonar under his seat. Some of them seemed to be of him trying to cover it. But in other's he just gave up it seemed.

I couldn't help it. I had to show the girls.

"Look at this." I said showing them the pictures.

After about three picture's they started laughing like no tomorrow.

"Oh my gosh! Your going to give him blue ball's!" Laughed Hannah.

I laughed to cause he was true. I wasn't going to help him with anything down there. So unless he took care of it himself, then he really was going to have blue balls.

"Unless he gets Tammy to help though." Laughed Kaylee. I was about to laugh, when I finally caught what she truly said. That some girl was going to help him take care of sexual needs. That he got a girlfriend. Unless he was just using her like a player.

"He's got a girlfriend?" I asked them in all seriousness.

Taking in that I wasn't laughing anymore, they both got serious real quick.

"What?" They both said.

We stopped in our tracks.

"You said Tammy. Is that his girlfriend?"

"yes." Kaylee answered.

"No." Hannah answered at the same time.

I was getting mad. One of them was lying to me. And I just sent pictures that weren't kid friendly to a guy who may or may not have a girlfriend. And on top of that, it was to my brother. Well, adoptive family brother. What the hell was I thinking!

"Max. She is just a fling. I mean, he'll just dump her on the side. It's nothing serious." Hannah tried to reassure.

That made me feel a little better. That is until I fully understood what she said.

"So he is just using her?" I asked.

"Yes."

"No." Hannah said at the same time Kaylee said yes. "Kaylee shut up your not helping here." Hannah said.

"What I'm just saying the truth. He has a girlfriend. And he is just using her. I mean why hide it. He is the player of the school. She was going to find our tomorrow anyway. So technically just saved her from looking like a dumb ass at school." Kaylee defended herself.

I mean she is right she did save me. No matter how bad I wish she would have lied to me about it. She did save me from look stupid on my first day of school, and from falling for a player, and an asshole that would just use me if I truly cared for him. Which lucky me I don't.

Then why does this hurt? I asked myself.

I mean sure we hung out for a while. Well, everyday since the thing with Tyler happened. Aside from Cole. Travis was my best friend. GOD! I knew this shit was going to happen. This is why I don't get close to anyone. This is why I never trust. I don't know why I thought I could trust these people. Maybe cause they adopted me, or maybe because they were Pat's kids, and I thought that they might take after their mom. Either way. I was wrong. I let myself get to close.

I mentally shook my head and  looked back at the girls. Both looked to have scarred face's as they looed at me. As if waiting for me to explode. I need to play this off.

"Well suck's to be that girl." I laughed. Only it didn't come out sounding just right. " What's store is up next?" I asked as I walked away form them.

I was done with Travis. I don't want to be friends with someone who is like that. Knowing I was friends with someone who had fun breaking girls hearts left and right, didn't settle well with me. And so that's when I made the decision.

I wasn't going to settle.