Part 8

"Hey Maxie Poo!" He said as I jumped into his arms!

I know it hasn't even been a day. But it feels like its been years since I've seen him. So doing the only thing that a girl in my situation could do. I hugged the life out of him.

"Max there are some swim suits in your dresser if you want to go swimming." Pat said as she left the room and closed the door. Knowing that nothing was going to happen between Tyler and I.

"I came running when Pat said you had a swimming pool." Tyler joked.

I just smiled at him as he still held me in his arms.

"And guess what!" He said as his brown eyes lit up with excitement.

"What?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face.

"I got adopted!" He said lifting me higher into the air. (like romantic couples do)

"TYLER! BY WHO!?" I couldn't believe my friend got adopted at the same time that I did.

"By Pats bestfriend!" He said.

"Her what? Where does she live?" I asked as he sat me back down on my feet.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I think like 5 miles away from here. But from what I've seen, it's the closest house to yall."

"YES!" I screamed and jumped up and down.

"So what was up with you running away when I walked in? I thought you were running from me." He joked.

"I would never run from you. And I don't want to talk about it right now." I didn't want to think about the negative when Tyler was here.

"Fine. Later?" He asked.

"Later." I agreed.

"Good." He smiled. "Now lets go swimming."

------------------

After grabbing towels from my OWN bathroom!!! And getting one of the swimsuits that Pat got me on

After grabbing towels from my OWN bathroom!!! And getting one of the swimsuits that Pat got me on. I was ready to swim.

Tyler had his black and white swim shorts on, and I had a teal and black star bathingsuit on.

When I walked out the door, I saw it was night time, and lucky me the pool lights were already on. Cause Pat never told me how to turn them on. The pool lights were just lights in the pool, and a light over the French doors that lead to the hallway.

There was my sliding door, then the French doors that lead to the hall, then another sliding door to I think she Travis's room. Maybe James I forgot. But anyway.

The pool lights changed different colors of the rainbow, and when the lights turned green, I finally spotted Tyler on the diving board ready to jump in. But I had a better idea.

"SPIDER!" I screamed, and Tyler being the scarredy cat he is, slipped and fell into the pool.

I was laughing so hard I didn't notice that he never came up for air. I watched as the pool lights changed from green to blue, purple, red. And when red came, I freaked. I couldn't even see him. And there was no way he could hold his breath that long.

So dropping the towels onto the grass, I ran and dove into the deep end of the pool hunting for my best friend. But because the color was still on red, I couldn't see anything. Shouting back up to the surface to get air into my lungs. I screamed.

"TYLER!" Looking down into the water. Finally it changed to green, and I could see.

I finally spotted Tyler, and dove down to get him. I was just about to grab Tyler when he wasn't there anymore, and something was grabbing my wrist pulling me to the top.

Bursting through the surface, I looked around and saw him. My blood started boiling.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I pointed my finger at his laughing form.

"I-I-I couldn't help it. hahahaha" He was shaking with laughter.

"Ugh!" I groaned. "Don't do it again." I stated

"I promise I won't." He said after he calmed down from his laughing.

--------------------

After that little scare, we just messed around in the pool, playing with the beach ball that was in the pool chest, playing basket ball, tennis, volleyball, racing, diving, all the pool games. Now we were playing with those things that sink and you have to go get them. We had about 30 in the whole pool, and we where trying to see who could get the most. I was going for the purple ring in the 6ft deep area, when all the sudden it was gone, and out of nowhere, I was rising to the top.

After I burst through the surface, my whole body went cold. Looking down I saw I wasn't in the water anymore. Instead I was on Tyler's shoulders.

"Put me back!" I yelled hitting his head with a ring.

"Ow. You butt head." He said laughing as he looked up at me.

"I'm cold put me back." I stated again looking down into his deep brown eyes.

"No." He stated. With a smile.

"Yes"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Come on Tyler. I'm cold." I pleaded.

"Fine but you have to say "I love my handsome Tyler."

I laughed at him. I wasn't never going to say that. But then out of no where, I felt a cold breeze pass by me. Freezing me to the bone.

"I love my handsome Tyler!" I screamed felt Tyler fall backwards. And finally I was able to feel the warm water surround me again.

Coming back up for air, I noticed that we were in the 6ft area. And thanks to my short hight I couldn't touch. Seeing Tyler laughing at me. I jumped at him. Wrapping my hands around his neck, and pulling myself up, I laughed at him as he struggled to breath. With him being 6'3, he was only 3 inches above the water line. And me pushing him down, wasn't helping any.

Finally he made it to the 5ft deep area, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "That wasn't funny Maxie." He said trying to hold a straight face.

"Oh please. You know it was." I said hitting his toned chest. We both looked down when I did that, and let me tell you. It brought lust to both our eyes.

I know Tyler is my best friend. But we never have been swimming together. Well, not since we were like 6 and like I wore a whole swimsuit and he wore a swim shirt. Now seeing my breast pressed against his strong pecks, was a big turn on. Not just for me. But for him as well.

As I looked back up, I saw Tyler looking at me with a look that I couldn't decipher. I watched as he moved his midnight black eyes to my lips, and then back to my eyes, then back to my lips. So me being the person I am. I just went for it.

And lucky for me. I wasn't the only who was filled with lust.