Coming back alive is a pissed off thing to do

The first thing that I got back. Was my hearing. Which I kind of wish I didn't get back. Cause the first thing I heard was John telling Hannah about how much he was going to make her cum and all that shit. I mean really people come on! I just came back from the dead and the first thing I hear has to be about my blood sister's sex life! I mean what the hell! Who would even talk about that over a dead body I mean really. Does me being dead make you horny? God I swear people are fucked up!

The second thing I got back was feeling. I could feel sparks shooting through my leg. Which I knew had to be from Travis. Cause not only is he the only one who can make sparks happen. But because my wolf....my bad Taylor told me. I'll let you know exactly what she said later. Anyway, this sense I was happy to get back. I like feeling things. That's kind of weird. Moving on.

Next I could move. I moved my fingers and I about screamed for joy. Only at that moment I couldn't open my mouth. So yeah. Which is a good thing for them cause when I can talk about. I wont just be talking. I'll be fucking screaming their ears off cause boy oh boy was I pissed.

Apparently no one seemed to see that my fingers could move. Cause my sister over here was still talking about her sex life. Like can anyone else fucking hear this? Someone make it stop it's gross. God I don't want to know what he can do with his 7inch dic- oh wow. He can do that! Damn that's actually impressive. And again. Moving on.

Finally. I could speak. Well, it came out a groan. And let me tell you this. Everyone noticed that. Cause in the next second, the sex talk stopped. Thank god. And then the sparks moved from my leg, to my face.

"Max. Max! Can you hear me?"

"Imgonnakillyou."

"What baby?"

Really he just called me baby. NO! STOP!

No please don't stop.

What the fuck your suppose to be on my side!

Yeah well your a bitch. I'm on his side for now. I mean from the sparks like I said earlier he's our mate!

Yeah, cool. I don't know what the fuck that means.

Whatever just shut up and open your eyes. I just have to look at him to know for sure. Which I already am for sure. But I need to look at him so you and I feel the pull towards him. Well, feel it fully.

Eh go chew on a bone or something.

Yeah I got a growl for that one.

"Max. Max?" Travis's worried voice sounded through my ears.

Taking Taylor's advice, I opened my eyes. But shut them quickly. FUCK! THIS SHIT IS BRIGHT!

"Oh my god Max!" I felt Travis move his hands from my face to my arms, where he rubbed them up and down, sending sparks all over them.

"I'm sogonnakillyou."

"What?"

At least my speaking was coming back. Trying to open my eyes again, it didn't seem as bright. I looked around, and saw everyone's face. Well aside from Pat, Ben, Claire and Cole, and Kaylee and her whatever the fuck he is.

When I met Travis's eyes. Taylor confirmed.

Mate.

I watched as Travis's eyes opened wide.

"Surprise mother fucker!" I said with a small smile. Closing my eyes again cause I was starting to get a headach. I mean lets see you live in darkness for however long, then open your eyes.

Travis's smiled a little, but kept looking at me like I was a puzzle that he couldn't solve. "Are you ok?"

"I just woke up from a death like sleep and your asking me if I'm ok?" I glared at him. "I'm perfect. Now where the hell can I get some food?"

"You can't eat yet the doctor said if you woke up that you couldn't eat for 5 hours." Travis stated.

"How long have I been out?"

No one answered.

"HELLO! Someone better answer me before I really go ape shit crazy right now. I'm already pissed off beyond belief and if no one answers me this second, I will lose it."

"About three months." Hannah said.

"You see how easy that was." I said pointing to Hannah as I looked everyone else in the eye. But then I paused. "Wait what?"

"Max. You've been out for three months." Travis said.

Well would you look at that. New record to beat on my sleeping time.

"Ok." I tried to over look that. I mean honestly, at least I wasn't dead. I would rather miss three months of my life then die. "Well that doesn't explain why I have to wait 5 hours to eat."

"Don't complain Max. Just go with it." Hannah said with a role of her eye.

Ok that pissed me off. Which reminds me. "Don't tell me what to do sister." I made sure to add a little venom to the word sister.

"What?" Hannah looked at me in shock.

"Nothing. Can you call everyone in..." I looked around. I don't know where I was. This wasn't the place I was in last time I was in the hospital. "To where ever the hell we are now."

"Sure."Travis said. He didn't even reach for a phone. His eye's turned black, and then back to my favorite green.

that reminds me. Everyone here is a werewolf. Oh god. What if they eat me? What if they kill me? I don't want to live in that black hole ever again.

They won't hurt you Max. Your a werewolf now two. And lets not forget, your family.

Yeah well freaking out about it, seems like the right thing to do. I mean before you showed up, I was going to freak out about it. I didn't even have time to freak out! And the next thing I know I'm a werewolf two! How fucked up is that?

True. But don't freak out when people can see you. Do it in our room when we get home.

Fine.

Sitting up from what ever bed I was laying on. I saw a big ass black couch in the corner oppiosit from my bed.

"Go over there. All of you." I said when Pat and everyone walked in.

"Max?" Travis asked.

"Do it."

Everyone did as I asked.

God Taylor wasn't kidding about this pull thing. I mean I literally have to fight to not go sit on his lap. God. What the fuck is that about.

Anyway, when everyone was finally seated. I looked at them all. And finally stopped my gaze on Pat.

"You got something you want to say? Mom?" I spit the word at her.

And watched her face go completely pale as her brown eyes started to fill with tears. But this time. I didn't make a move to go hug her. I just stared her down. My gaze full of hate. The one person I trusted. The person that I expected to treat me right, and to never leave me, or lie to me.

She didn't just leave. Or just lie or just fucking betray me.

She did all of them.

The one fucking person that I trusted, and wanted in my life.

Meant nothing to me now.