To much info for my little mind

"So your tell me that your my wolf?"

Yes.

"What the bloody hell does that mean?"

Well if you think back, Travis is a werewolf.

"Yeah so?" I interrupted her.

I'm not going to talk to you if you keep interrupting me.

"Fine. Go on." Someone's big on mannors.

Anyway. Travis is a werewolf, as is everyone in the family that adopted us. But before we were put into foster care. Your birth mother Selena, was a werewolf as well. She had mated with a human that she had fallen in love with. There for came you. When your father found out about what your mother was, and that it could of been passed down to you. He tried to kill your mother and then you. But thanks to your mother and her wolf, she was able to grab you, and save us before he could do anything to bad.

Mom knew that he wouldn't stop trying to find us and kill us. She didn't want us to have to live life on the run. So she dropped us off at a friend of hers who was a witch. Leaving a note asking him to hide me away into your mind forever, then to take us to the human adoption agentce. Knowing that he would never look there for us.

She did this to protect us. She never wanted to give us up. But she wanted us to have a better life. Max she loved us with all her heart. It was so hard for her to let us go. She stood there on the porch holding us in her arms for almost three hours before she finally left. Knowing she couldn't stay longer without being caught.

My mother didn't want to give me away? She did want me? It was my father who wanted to kill me. Mom was just trying to protect me.

"How do you know this? How could you remember this?" I asked, not believing that someone actually wanted me.

Cause I was there. And I'm a wolf. We have the best memory out of all mammals.

"Do you know what our name was?" I've always wanted to know what my real name was.

Taylor.

My name was going to be Taylor.

"Taylor what?"

Taylor Cave.

I couldn't believe it. You know that moment when you are in complete shock, and you can't do anything about it? You can't move, breath, talk, nothing. You can't even think. Theres only one thing running through your head.

Yeah well that's what I was doing right now. Only it wasn't one word running through my head. It was five.

Pat was my birth mom.

----------------------------------------

Pat once told me her full name before she married Ben. Selena Pat Cave. But she said she always went by Pat. But what I don't understand is why would she keep me in foster care all these years if she was just going to adopt me anyway. Why couldn't she of just kept me? I mean really. I wouldn't have been raped! I wouldn't have gone through all this hell!

But what about Travis? I was in love with my brother? How fucked up is that!

No. Travis isn't Pats. Neither is James or Cole. Kaylee and Hannah are your half blood sisters. But the boys are all Ben's. I only know that Kaylee and Hannah are your half blood sisters, cause of their scent. Even though I was buried in your mind, doesn't mean I wasn't there, and living those same moments that you were.

Anyway, Ben and Pat didn't find each other until after you were put into foster care for about 5 years. They found each other after what happened with Jake. Ever since then, Pat has been trying to get you back. But seeing as she had locked me away, she didn't know how the pack would react about their Luna having a human child. But Max, she was there for everything. Your first steps, first words. Everything. She wanted to be a social worker just for you. And even you remember her checking in on you every day.

I do remember that. But I can't believe she kept that from me. So I had the right to be mad.

Mad.

MAD! I WAS FEELING MAD!

This is the first thing that showed I wasn't completely dead.

You were never dead. Your body just had to shut down cause the witch's magic was so strong, that when it broke, your body couldn't handle it. So your in a coma, but we should be waking up soon.

"You couldn't have told me that earlier?" I asked. God this wolf just fueled my anger.

No I wanted to see what you would do. So yeah.

"Ok. What do I have to do to wake up?" I asked.

You have to accept me as your wolf.

"Ok and how the hell do I do that?" I wanted to hurry the fuck up and get out of this darkness.

Name me.

"That's it. I just have to name you?" That sounded easy.

No. You can't just name me. It has to be the right one. It's hard to explain. Basically just pick the name that you feel a bond with. God this would have been so much easier if Pat would have just given us a name.

"True that sister. Wait one question before I name you."

Ok.

"Does everyone know that Pat is my real mom?" I think I already knew the answer.

Yes.

"Even Travis?" God I hoped not. Cause that would mean that he was hiding something big from me. More bigger than him being a werewolf.

Even Travis.

What a blow that was. I mean that was pretty low. Even for him. I mean I understand that Pat probably told him not to tell me. Wait cut that I don't understand that. But I get that she might have told him not to tell, cause she might want to tell me herself. But I mean really!? He could of told me!

Don't be mad at him. It's Pat that should of told you. Not him.

"Good point." I stated. "Anyway I'm ready to get out of this place."

Well then hurry up and name me.

"Would Taylor work?"

Yes it would Max.

I felt glee shoot through me. Only I wasn't glee full. If anything I was pissed.

Sorry that would be me.

Great now I have to feel someone else's emotions to. Well isn't this fun.

That was my last thought before I finally came alive again.