Other brother

I'll tell you this. He was hard to bring down. So hard in fact. That I couldn't bring him down at all. Well, there was one time when I had him on the ground. It was when we first started fighting. But I mean, it was cause of how much I surprised him. Apparently he didn't think that I had that much strength. I mean I surprised a lot of people. I mean, I don't know any other girl who knows how to fight. If you know when give her my number. Cause I want to fucking meet that chick. But as of now, I don't know any.

Anyway. In the end he won. Over and over and over. It's a good thing I didn't bet money. But what's sad is that I'll never know his name. I really want to know what people call this perfect, sexy thing that people call a man. God I wanted to know the perfect name that went with the perfect man.

"You wanted to know my name so bad that you made it a bet?" He asked me as he went to grab the towel that he had hung over a chair.

We were in some type of training room. Mats covered the floor and walls. Even the ceiling. I liked to call it the mat room. But for real though, who the hell would hit the ceiling. I mean it's called training. Do they try to see who can fling someone the highest?

"Yeah. SO?"

"Well you lost. So what do I get?" He smirked at me. His white shirt was now covered in sweat. Causing it to stick to his chest. Showing even more of his 6 pack. Or is it an 8 pack? I was just now starting to see what looks like another little pair. DM coughed. Causing my gaze to return to his face. Which held a sexy smirk.

"You get to keep your name a secret." I said as I looked at him with a like duh face.

"What if I don't want to keep it a secret?" He smirked at me while he took his shirt off. (Apparently the towel wasn't doing the job. So he had to use his shirt. But I won't complain. It took all my strength to not look at his chest again.)

Now this surprised me. What does this guy want from me? What could I possibly fucking have that he doesn't. Or can't go get himself.

"So your wanting to trade?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." He smirked.

"Ok. And what is it that you want?" I asked.

"My name for a kiss." He said it nice and smoothly. As if he does this all the time.

"A kiss? You want me to give you a kiss?" I was surprised. Out of everything he could ask me for. I was surprised it was just a kiss. I wouldn't give him anything more than that. "Most guys would ask for more than a kiss." I stated.

He just shrugged. "I'm not like most guys." He smirked.

"So if I want your name, I have to give you a kiss?" I thought about it. Did I really want to know his name that bad?

"Yes. That's what I'm asking for."

I was surprised he didn't say 'unless you want more.' But I guess he was right. He wasn't like other guys.

I just looked at him. I looked at his black hair that was covered in sweat causing it to stick to his face, my eye's traveled down, and met his deep brown ones that held humor, and something that I couldn't put my finger on. Then my gaze traveled down to his big, pink, plump, kissable lips.

Yeah there was no way in hell I was going to pass this up. And I mean, I had to know his name.

I walked over to him. With him only being a couple steps away, it didn't take long till I was right in front of him. My eye's only met his nose. So I had to look up to meet his gaze. Well, I would of had to look up if I wanted to. But instead I was to focused on his lips.

"I mean. If it gets me your name." I said trying to play it off that that was the only reason I was doing this. But I knew he could totally see through that.

"You have to know my name. How else are you going to contact me?" He said in a smartass voice.

"Yeah. How else?"

And with that I smashed my lips to his.

His lips were smooth, and warm under mine. They fit perfectly against mine. Their warmth seemed to be calling to me. As if begging me to be closer. And I guess I wasn't the only one who felt that. Cause in the next second, DM put one of his hands on the small of my back, and the other on the back of my head.

The one on my back, pushed me roughly against his bare chest. Causing me to put my hands out, and coming into contact with his skin. Which I was a little disappointed when I didn't feel any sparks. While the one on my head just pulled me closer nice and easy. Almost sweetly.

Something in me possessed me, and I started moving my lips against his. Which he passionately returned.

As we countuied to makeout, it started to get more and more intense. As his plump soft lips, turned hard and forceful, mine did the same. It was as if I wasn't scarred. I wasn't worried about him hurting me. Even when he pushed me back with his body causing me to hit the mat on the wall. Never breaking the kiss. I didn't freak.

When my hands ran over his 8 pack. Yup I was right. I had seen an 8 pack. When my hands ran over it, I wasn't worried about turning him on more. In fact, it was like I wanted him to be more hard with me.

And as if reading my thoughts. He pushed up even closer to me. I felt everything. Even his little buddy was wanting to join the party. I could feel him against my thigh. And let me tell you. It didn't make me horny. I just made me.....nothing. I didn't feel any different.

When he moved his lips down my neck, it didn't make me feel any different. If anything. It made me think of Travis. Of how Travis's lips sent sparks though me. Where as DM's didn't do anything. And when his lips reached that spot where my shoulder meets my neck.

It burned.

Not the good type of burn. But the type of burn where it hurts. Like really bad. So bad that I pushed him away.

I tried to play it off like everything was fine. But I most not have played it off well enough. Cause the look on his face went to show that he some how knew that I was in pain.

"Sorry." He said looking into my eyes. His face looked like he enjoyed it, and at the same time that he really was sorry. But his eye's seemed to just show anger.

"No it's ok." I tried to smile. But it didn't seem to convince him. "Now pay up. What's your name?"

This brought a smile to his face. "People call me Gavin." He said.

"Ok. But what's your real name?"

He smirked at this. His eyes still seemed to hold anger in them.

"James."