Untitled Part 70

Travis's didn't go back to his room that night. Not cause we did the dirty. No. I wasn't ready for that yet. But soon. Soon I know I would be. And even if I wasn't, I know that my wolf would do it anyway. Just being away from him is already hurting. I mean I've never been that type of girl to be all clingy and shit. But I know that's the mating bond making itself known. But still. I never wanted to be like that.

I let Travis sleep in the bed. After making him promise that there would be no funny business going on. Which he then went to get on top of me straddling me, and when I told him that he just broke his promise, and to leave, he came back with being a smart ass, and said "This isn't funny business. This is serious. I'm always serious when it comes to you."

I just rolled by eyes, and told him to stay on his side of the bed. Which we did all night. Or so I thought.

"MAX GET UP!"

I picked my head up from my very warm and hard pillow, and was about to start cursing whoever it was out for waking me up for early. But before I could truly get out of my comfy spot, I was stopped by something hard, firm and shooting sparks through me, wrapped around my waist.

Looking down, I saw that it lead to a shoulder, then to a handsome sex little face. A pissed off face. In which I did not like waking up to. I tried to get away, but Travis groaned a groan of pleasure. Causing my gaze to wonder down.

My legs were tangled with his, and our feet disappeared into the sheets. My right knee was toughing Travis Junior. Who was having a growth spirt. Causing me to gasp, and turn my head towards Travis's face.

I loved that I could affect him like that. But I didn't want him to think that I was going to help him get it down. But before I could tell him that, he captured my mouth with his. Smashing his lips against mine. The warm wetness of his lips and the surprise of it made me moan. Sparks shooting from my lips. My body seemed to be burned from all the places that my almost naked body touched him.

Though I fought him on it. I was now happy that we went to sleep in our swimsuits.

"MAX! Your going to miss it!"

Tyler shouted at me again.

I don't know how Tyler couldn't tell that Travis was in here. But some how he couldn't.

Tyler's voice caused me to come back to reality. Pulling away from the addictive man under me, I shouted back.

"I'm up Tyler!"

I didn't take my eyes off Travis. I watched as he ran his hand through his hair. Trying to calm himself down. His green eyes, were staring back at me. But we're completely filled with lust.

My felt my wolf purr.

"Well then hurry up! Your going to miss it!" Tyler shouted back. His voice sounded like he was right out side my door.

"What am I missing?" What the hell was e going on about?

I felt Travis right hand slide down my side. Causing me to close my eyes, and shiver from the pleasure of his touch. I had to block it out.

Don't give in. Don't give in. Don't give in.

Fuck it.

I smashed my lips against his. Pushing my body down, on top of his, and grasping his hair in my hands as he took my full body weight.

"Your going to miss-" Tyler stopped mid sentence as he threw open the door and saw that I wasn't alone.

I tried to jump off Travis, surprised that the door just flew open. But he held me down on top of him. His arms both wrapped around my waist.

"MINE!" He roared in that sexy Alpha voice of his.

I watched as Tyler's face went from complete shock, then to complete submission. His head bowed to his alpha. If you hadn't known Tyler as long as I have. You wouldn't have noticed the rag running through him as he stood there completely shirtless, and body shaking.

Then to my surprise, Tyler raised his head. His eye pitch black, and pure rage swam in his eyes. Rage that was meant and being thrown at Travis.

That wasn't even the most surprising thing that he did. He stood taller, and aimed his anger at Travis, as he stood in an attack position, bending his knees, and showing his canines as he growled back.

"MINE!"

Travis was out from under me in a second. Standing about 5 feet in front of Tyler. His body shielding mine from his sight.

Travis was shaking with anger. I knew his wolf was about to take over completely. As not only did he just get challenged. But another male was trying to claim his mate.

"GET OUT!" Travis Roared. It wasn't his voice anymore. His wolf was calling the shots now.

I knew Travis wanted to kill Tyler. I could tell he wanted to rip him to shreds. But I knew he wasn't going to because he knew it would hurt me.

"NOT WITHOUT HER!"

With one final roar, Travis shifted.

Fuck Tyler! Why did you have to be a dumb asshole? Now he's never going to let us hang out. And you just rowelled him up even more.

Tyler had shifted into his brown wolf. Which is never seen before until now. It was must smaller than Travis's and much more lighter.

I knew that Tyler wouldn't make it. I had to stop this. And I had to do it now.

And I knew just how to do it.

I stood up y'all on the bed, and screamed.

"IM NAKED!"

Both wolfs turned to me. Interest in their eyes as they scanned my body. Tyler's held disappointment, and Travis held relief in his. After they both found out I was in fact not naked. But just before they could turn back to each other, I spoke.

"Shift back now!" I don't know where the authority in my voice came from. It was almost like an alpha command. Only bigger. Cause I just used it on Travis. And he couldn't help. (Try as he might) to fight it.

When both of the guys turned back. They were completely naked. And it took everything in my power to not look at Travis's package. And judging from the smirk on his face. He knew my struggle.

"Listen. Tyler. Your my best friend nothing more nothing less. I thought you knew that." I glared hard at Tyler  or tried to. I knew my eyes were filled with sorrow instead. I was disappointed in my friend. And he was too judging by the way he dropped his head. "And Travis." He looked at me with his big green eyes.

Fuck what do I say?

I glared at him.

"Control yourself."

And with that I walked out of my bed room, and into the bathroom. Getting ready for the day.