The park with a friend.

I haven't been sitting here long. Just long enough to listen to two songs. It hasn't even been an hour since school let out. Yet my phone was buzzing off the hook. At fist I ignored it. Not wanting it to disrupt my thoughts, even though they kind of were depressing. But I mean some time's it's good to have depressing thoughts. I mean without anything sad, we wouldn't know what happy truly meant. Anyway, after about two minutes more of buzzing, I finally looked at my phone. Seeing that all the messages, and missed phone call's were from mostly Pat, and then  couple from Travis.

Yeah. Like I'm going to talk to you.

Opening the messages from Pat, I saw that she had sent me ten messages. All of which didn't go in my favor.

Where are you?

Is everything ok?

Did you hurt my car?

Travis and Cole are home, so where the hell are you?

Why aren't you answering me?

Have you been kidnapped?

Get home now!?

Max text me back right this second!

I got you a phone for a reason. And you ignoring me wasn't one of them.

If you don't answer me right this second, I'll take away your phone, and you won't ever get to drive the lambo again!

Well, when you put it that way. I couldn't let her take the car from me. So texted her back.

Everything is fine. I'll be home later, hanging out with a couple friends from school.

Her reply came in under a second.

Oh good I'm glade you made friends. :) Don't hurt my car. And be home before midnight. Also did you pick your new room out yet?

Shit I totally forgot that I was moving rooms!

Yes the one right across from Cole's. And I'll be home before midnight.

Good. I'm glade your out having fun. I'll have everything moved into your new room. So when you get home, don't go to your old room. There will be nothing in there for you. :)

I didn't answer her. Wanting to get back to my thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------

It was now night time, and the family's and kids have been long gone by now. It was probably around 9 and a lot of kids would be in bed by now. But I haven't moved from my spot. Sure I liked watching the happy familys and all. I mean when you have never had something, you always like to look at it. Like some people who want a better car. They know they won't get a Corvette, but that doesn't stop them from looking.

No. Now I was looking at the night life in the park. The owls that flew this why and that, how the bats would swoop down, and eat the bugs. Or the stray cats that would come and climb on the playground. Everything was calm and nice. There wasn't that much light in the park. In fact, there wasn't a single light in the park. I guess the builders thought that the street lights gave it enough brightness. But it really didn't. I mean you could still see everything, but it wasn't bright. Which honestly, was how I liked it.

I was sitting on the swing, with only one earbud in now, as I wanted to listen to the night sounds. But was suddenly shocked when the swing next to me moved. I didn't show that I even knew that someone had sat down. And thanks to the weird part of me that never wanted to take off sun glass's. My eye's were covered, and they couldn't see me looking at them from the corner of my eye.

I didn't make a move to leave, cause first I wanted to stay here. And second, if I really tried, I could probably take this guy. Even though I could see that he had a six pack through his white muscle T, and that he had very strong legs. Which I could see plan as day as they weren't covered thanks to his black basetball shorts. I looked up more, and saw a very strong jaw line that could cut glass. I couldn't see his eye's as his black hair was just long enough to cover them. And then let's not forget the black beanie.

I know this guy. But from where? I mean I know I know him, cause who could forget a body like that? I mean for real! This guy was hot!

As time went on, and I kept checking him out from the corner of my eye. I finally figured out who he was. It was Mr.DM. I guess I should of known that for he didn't say a fucking word, and just appeared out of no where. I mean come on. This guy was like a vampire. I didn't even hear him approach, until he sat on the swing. As I kept looking him over, I noticed that he had his earbuds in just like myself. And just like me, he only had one in the ear that was the farthest from me.

Knowing guys like him, I kept quiet. Knowing that he wouldn't talk back to me even if I said hi. So I just kept to myself.

It wasn't long before I checked my phone's time again.

12:30am

How the hell did it that late so fast? I mean I swear it was just fucking nine! There was no way that I could have been sitting here for over three hours without my back hurting. But either way, I jumped up off the swing, and started walking to my car.

Just as I went to unlock the door, and hop in the car. The world got brighter. I felt my face, and noticed that my sun glass's weren't there.

Where the hell are those sons of bitch's?

I looked at the ground, hoping to find that I had just dropped them. But they weren't there, nor were they under the car. Where the hell? I looked over towards the swings, and not only did I not see my sun glass's. But I didn't see Mr.DM. I swear he was just there. Plus, wouldn't I have heard him leave? I mean those swings do squeak.

I looked all around me again, but didn't see the glass's. Great. I'll just have to get new ones.

Hoping into the car, and turning it on. I looked at the clock.

1:45am

Ok someone was fucking with me. There is no way in hell that I took over an hour to look for my sun glass's. So checking my phone, I saw that it two said the same time as the car.

I slammed my head down on the steering wheel. I was so dead when I get home.

So pulling out of the parking spot, I raced home. Knowing that I was going to get a lecture.

Great. Pat was never going to let me go anywhere by myself again. Well, at least that's what a mother would do to there child. So I guess, in a way this is what I wanted. I mean I did want a mother. And you just got to take the good with the bad.

And let me tell you. It was going to be bad when I get home.