Yes please

"Then what are you still doing talking?" I asked panting from just how turned on I was right now.

I opened my eyes, and looked straight into Travis's green ones. I watched as they shined with a challenge. I could feel Travis's smirk, as he gave a low growl and pushed me back with a hard kiss to my lips.

I was still up against the door, feeling the hardness of the wood press into my back. It wasn't my first choice of place's I wanted to do it. But I mean right now. I just couldn't take it anymore. Ever since Taylor saw Travis, it was as if my body was aching for him. And I couldn't deny it anymore.

I wrapped my legs around Travis. Pulling myself closer to him. I let out a low moan when I felt this 'little Travis' rub against my core. It was as if sparks were shooting through out that area. And when Travis growled, more like purred into my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. There was to much clothing separating us. I had to have him.

I grinded against him. Hoping he would take a fucking hint and fuck the shit out of me.

Growling, he thrust his lower region against mine. Caring me towards my bed. Sparks where shooting everywhere on my body. There was no place that wasn't feeling pleasure.

Laying me on my bed without breaking the kiss, Travis stood up. I let out a whimper at the loss of heat. I was so cold without him on top of me. But once he took his shirt off. I can't tell you how happy I was that he stopped. I mean damn! Those abs though.

I licked my lips as I looked at them. I was still laying on my back, when an idea popped into my head. Just as Travis was coming back, I rolled over so that he landed face first onto the bed.

"What the?" turning over, he looked for me. And he didn't have to look long. Cause in the next second I was straddling him. Putting my hands on his chest. I looked him in the eye, and didn't look away as I went down on his chest. Kissing each separate ab muscle.

The first kiss I landed, had Travis throwing his head back with a moan. And then, I just couldn't help myself I licked between each one. Loving the sweet, rich taste of him. I heard his breathing start to get faster as I made my way down his happy trail. Pulling here and there at the hair, causing groans to come from his mouth. And with each groan, I went even further.

I made it to the top of his pants, unzipping his zipper, just about ready to pull his pants off. But was stopped when out of no where....

The door opened. And a confused little Claire stood in the doorway.

I jumped up. Not wanting her to witness any of this. Travis gave out an annoyed loud growl. Not knowing it was his baby sister at the door. "WHAT!?" He roared as he went to get up off my bed.

I watched as Claire's eyes started to water. "I-I-I sorry. I knocked." She whimpered.

"Hey." I said putting my hands on Travis's chest. Feeling the sparks instantly. Travis looked down at my hand, then at my face. Meeting my eyes. I smiled up at him. "Calm down." I smiled. Then I went over to Claire.

"Hey." I said in a soft voice as I picked her chin up. " Don't cry baby. It's ok. We aren't mad. Travis is sorry for being a meanie and growling at you." I said as I hugged her. "Right Travis?" I asked smiling at the door. He couldn't see my face. But he could see Claires.

"R-Right." I could tell he was still in 'the mood'. "Sorry Claire."

"It otay." She got out of my arms, and ran to her brother. Wrapping her arms around Travis's legs. Which Travis just patted her back. I knew he was just trying to make her leave faster. He probably didn't want his little sister to see the tent that his pants where making.

As she let go, she came back to me.

"Do you need something sweetie?" I smiled.

"Mommy wants to talk to you." She smiled with her hands behind her back.

SHIT! "Now?"

"Now." Claire said as she then raced out the door.

I sighed standing back up. " I guess I have to go have a talk with my mother." I was really wanting this to wait. Oh maybe about......till next year. But apparently it was going to happen now.

Travis just nodded. Running his hands through his hair, and grabbing his neck. He wasn't looking at me, but instead looking at the floor.

"I'll be in my room." Travis said as he walked out.

I took a deep breath. Trying to clear my mind. And let me tell you what. When I did clear my mind. I was pissed.

Why the fuck was I just about to have sex with him? He hasn't taken me on a date, he hasn't been nice to me aside from running me to the hospital. I mean come on he at least has to buy me dinner first. And after what I've been through I was just about to give it up to him. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

That would be the mating bond. It pulls you two closer together until you complete the mating process. Which is what you were just about to do. Until that little twerp ran in and ruined it. Now it's going to take years until you get that close to him again! GAH! WE WERE SO CLOSE!

Oh shut up. I just need to get to know him better first. I mean come on wouldn't you feel like a slut if we just gave it to him? Afterwards wouldn't you?

Eh. Maybe a little but I mean he is our mate.

Whatever.

I have more important things to worry about aside from my wolf feeling like a slut. I had to talk to my mom. I mean after what just happened, you would think that she would let me have a little more time than just three seconds to calm down. I mean I guess since I was just with Travis I've calmed down. But I mean I was still pissed. But I'd better get this over with now, rather than later.

God I hate life. Remind me. What made me want to come back alive again?

------------------

I know. I know. You hate me right now. I know. But I just feel like he needs to do something nice for Max. I mean come on. This guy hasn't done anything but boss her around, and growl at her. He needs to earn her as a mate. So that's what he is going to do......hopefully. I don't know. What if he is a totally jerk! (Gasp) Who would make such a monster....hehehehehe