Don't die!

Rules. There are rules for everything. Some big, some small. Some are in place to keep you safe, some are put in place just to keep you from doing something that someone doesn't want you to do. But rules are made to be broken. And that's just what I did.

"Come Max!"  Tyler yelled when I didn't come out of my room as fast as he wanted me to. I knew that Tyler knew that Travis was here. I mean you could smell his scent everywhere. It would be very hard to miss.

"Where are we going?" I yelled back.

Travis was still standing in front of me. Not taking his eyes off me. Or, more like my body. My wolf was howling in my mind with lust and pride from the way our mate was looking at us. Even I was full of pride that he was looking at me like I was something he could eat. But it was making me fill with lust, and I knew that my lust, on top of my wolfs was had to control. So I sadly had to put an end to it.

"Stop looking at me! Turn around!" I whispered yelled at him. Knowing that Tyler wouldn't be able to hear me, cause thankfully, the walls were thick, and I was talking very quietly.

I could tell Travis wanted to growl, not liking the fact that I had ordered him. But I did tell him I was the Alpha now. Even though he was still the true Alpha. Since I know for a fact that I couldn't truly take that from him. He listened to me. Turning around, and mumbling about how unfair it is that I can look at him, yet he can't look at me. But I just rolled my eyes.....and looked at him back.

I will admit though, he looked hot in Calvin Kline black boxers.

"We are going to the pool! You know the water park that they have on here! Will just get your swim suit on and hurry up!" Whined Tyler.

I watched Travis's body stiffen. I knew he didn't like the fact that Tyler was sharing a suit with me, and on top of that, Tyler wasn't mated, and I wasn't marked. And then lets not forget that Travis wasn't sleeping in the same room, let alone the same floor as me. So I mean I do have to give him some points for not doing anything. Well, aside from breaking down the door.

"Ok! Who's all going?" I had turned, and started grabbing my swimsuit. I watched Travis, making sure he didn't sneak a peek while I changed into my bikini.

"Kelly, Sarah, Grant, Cole, Andrew, Hannah, Josh, Logan, and Kaylee." Tyler listed. But there was no Travis. And I could tell that he didn't miss the fact either.

"What about Travis?"

I didn't know if Tyler knew that Travis was in here or not. I mean I think it would be hard to miss his scent. But maybe Tyler did miss it. Hopefully not. Cause if he did, then that meant that he was trying to hide it from Travis that everyone was going somewhere, and he wasn't.

"Grant said that he asked him, and he said no." I could tell Tyler was a littler hurt that I had asked about Travis going. I think Tyler just wanted to spend some time with me. And I knew that if Travis was there, my wolf would want to think about him the whole time.

Travis turned around, and faced me. Anger clear on his face, as his body started shaking.

Fearing that he was about to shift, my eyes widened.

What do I do?

Calm him down. 

Right.

I walked over to him, and put my hands on his chest. Rubbing them up and down. Feeling the sparks shoot through me from where our skin made contact. I started thinking about calming feelings, and invisioning those calm emotions rushing from me, into him.

Feeling his heart beat starting to slow, I looked up at his face. He was staring down at me. Still angry.

"Grant didn't even tell me. Let alone ask me. And I know Grant would ask me." He said quietly.

I nodded. "I'll ask Travis again, just to make sure." I shouted out.

"Um. Are you sure? I mean I don't think he would like that. You don't want him to feel annoyed do you?" Tyler shouted. I didn't know where in the apartment he was. But I knew it wasn't near my door.

"I'll just show up. I'll say that Grant did ask me." He smirked down at me.

I just nodded. And gave him my best sorry look.

Which he just nodded at me to as well.

With that, Travis grabbed his clothes, and then walked out the doors to our deck area.

I was just about to ask him what he was doing, but then he jumped up onto the railing, then jumped down, causing a scream to come from me. Fear that Travis had just jumped into the ocean, I started running to the deck, praying that he wasn't that stupid. I could hear Tyler yelling my name, and shouting at me to open the door. But I wasn't concerned about letting him in. I was more focused on Travis, who stood smirking up at me from his deck area right below ours. I let out a sigh of relief, and flipped him off.

I didn't love him. But I didn't want him dying. I mean I would miss him if he died yes. But I wasn't to the point that I was worried out of love for him. I just didn't want to have to face his family again if he ended up dying on a trip that I had invited him on. Plus, a lot of people would die if their Alpha was killed.

By a boat.

By a really big boat.

I turned around and headed towards a screaming Tyler, who was trying to break down the door, but failing. I mean come on Tyler. The door is solid wood. And you don't have Alpha strength. Dumb ass.

I opened the door, just as Tyler was about to smash into it again. But instead, he let out a battle cry, and rna straight through the door frame, and into me room. tripping, and falling on to my bed.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"I was getting ready you know." I put my hand on my hip and stared at him in an annoyed look.

"You screamed bitch! It scared the crap out of me!" He shouted at me.

I just laughed. "I saw a spider. And it was like running at me. I had to kill it. And I didn't scream. I just gave a really fucked up battle cry. I was ready for war bro."  I said as serious as I could.

I really did hate spiders. So I mean he most likely believed it.

"Whatever. Lets go." He said getting off the bed.

I was surprised he didn't smell Travis.

Maybe he was just blocking out his wolf sense's or something. Or maybe he did smell it, but just didn't want to say anything about it.

"After you my prince." I laughed as he stood taller and walked out of my room. But then stopped, and waited with his arm out for me to latch mine through.

"Hurry my princess we are going to be late." He stood with his head raised high up. Just like when we were kids. We played this game. Him pretending to save me with his trusty stead that was in fact....a pool noodle.

"Where is your horse my prince?" I asked as I pretended to be in fear as I ran to his arm.

"I had to put him down my princess." I gasped a fact gasp. "Yes. I know my dear. But I had to." He looked a little sad at this point.

"Why?" I pretended to almost cry.

Tyler looked me straight in the eye, his gaze holding complete shame.

"He believed in Obama Care."