just my luck

After Tyler had 'Challenged the alpha' Travis didn't want him rooming with me anymore. He'll he didn't want him on this trip anymore. And as much as I tried, I couldn't change his mind. So when we stopped in Alaska, Travis made Tyler pack all his shot, and gave him money to buy a plane ticket home. And he wasn't the only one to go.

Travis got word that his father needed to have some help with pack problems and what not, so Travis sent his third in command, Andrew. Back. Which of course Sarah had to go to

Shame I was kind of starting to like her.

"Well that sucks." Kelly said as we stood at the top of the ship looking straight down at the clear blue ocean water.

"Yup." I said popping the P as I put my head in my hands.

"Now what are we going to do? Everyone from our room is gone." She pouted.

She was right, now it was just her and I and an empty bedroom.

"Hey more fun for us right? Just think now we can have the room to ourselves!" I tried but failed at pointing the positives out.

We stood there looking out at the water with a frown, until Kelly's chrippy voice sounded through the air.

"I know!"

I jumped a little startled by her outburst.

"You know what?" I glared at her smiling face.

"Well since its just us. And Grant and Travis are by themselves, why don't we ask them to share our room with us?" I grinned. I will admit I liked the idea of waking up to see Travis right next to me. But I didn't like the fact that I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Turning my smile upside down, I sighed. "We can't. I don't trust myself with Travis in my bed yet."

"Thatd what the extra bedroom is for. At least this way your wolf won't be going to crazy about being far away from your mate. He would be just across the kitchen from you."

She did have a point. My wolf has been going insane when our mate isn't with us. And maybe this would help her feel more calm.

It would! We should totally do it! I need to be near mate!

My smile turned up a bit. "That's not a bad idea." I turned to face Kelly. "I'll go tell Travis." Kelly gave a little shriek and clapped her hands.

"What are you going to tell me?"

I turned around, and saw a mouth watering sight. Travis wasn't wearing a shirt, and was only in gym shorts. Usually I wouldn't admit to how sexy he is without a shirt. But for the past month he's grown on me. We had a couple of disagreements here and there. But I mean hey, no one's perfect.

Except for Travis and his abs. Those are perfect.

I couldn't take my gaze from them. "Um...I.....we...what?"

I finally tore my gaze from his chest, and looked into his amused green eyes.

"You need to tell me something." He smirked.

I mentally shook my head. And kept my gaze on his face.

"I'm going to go tell Grant." Kelly said. I could hear the smirk in her voice as she walked away. Leaving Travis and I alone.

"Yes. Well Kelly and I were talking about how it's jus two now in the big ass suite and we were thinking that maybe you and Grant would like to-"

"You bet your ass we do!" He interrupted.

I wanted to glare at him for interrupting me. But I couldn't help but smile a true smile at his excitment.

He wants this just as much as we want him.

Taylor was right. If he smile on his face didn't give it away. Then the excitement and joy shinning in his eyes did.

"You didn't even let me finish." I smiled at him.

His green eyes got a shade darker.

"I knew what you were going to say." He took a step closer to me. But I didn't move an inch. Craving for his touch.

"Oh yeah? And how do you know?" I already knew his answer. So I gave a playful glare.

I never expected him to blush though. I mean Travis really blushed! And rubbed the back off his neck, casting his eyes down in embarrassment.

"I was listening." He looked back up at me. His eyes full of mischief.

Putting my hand on my hip. I acted like I was mad. "Now what the he'll would you do that?"

"I just wNted to make sure that you were ok. And that you didn't need me "

Ok that kind of got me mad. I don't need a guy. I don't need someone to protect me. But I know it's cause of his alpha Ness. He can't help it.

"I don't always need you to look out for me."

He dropped his head in defeat. "I know."

This mood just went from great to not great. I wanted this to be a happy moment. Now he thinks he is in trouble, and that I'm really upset. Which in a wY I am.

Putting my hand under his chin, I lift his face up until I can see straight into his eyes.

"But I understand that you can't always help it. But I can take care of myself. And you need to try and find a way to deal with that. Ok? I'm not a baby." I tired to be as positive as possible during this conversation and it seemed to work.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"For what?" I frowned. What could he possibly be thanking me for

"For being my mate."