Into the Woods we go

I am dedicating this chapter too doggstyle69 and iposchnauzer I really love y'all's comments they make me smile :) So thank you guys. :)

"Turn right here." DM said. I really needed to figure out what his real name was.

Anyway, I have been following his instructions for the past hour now. And the ending point of where he is taking me. Seems to be the fucking middle of the woods. And knowing my luck, he is going to try and tell me to get out. And I swear to good, if it is the middle of the woods, and there isn't a house or something there like how Pat's house is. I'm kicking his ass out, and I'm leaving.

My phone has been going off nonstop for the past hour. But I'm driving. So I was going to be a good girl and not text and drive.

Ok maybe I just didn't want to answer the phone cause Pat would obviously know what happened at the school, and she would freak out. Which I really wasn't in the mood for right now.

"Why are we going all the way out here? The wolf is gone. And I mean come on. This is the woods. I'm may not be the smartest person in the world. But I'm pretty sure wolves live in the woods you know."

DM just laughed. Not like a full on laugh, more like a deep throat chuckle.

"Trust me I'm not going to kill you. And second of all, your right. Wolves do live in the woods. But that wolf wont come into these woods. I mean that wolf is stupid. Attacking a school in day light. That thing must be sick. And if it's sick, it wouldn't know to come all the way out here to eat you or me. So I think we are safe. I mean we are over 75 miles away."

I guess he was right. "But why are we so far away?" I asked still following the dirt road.

"Cause this is where I live. Some times. I have an apartment in the city for when I'm going to school. But I come out here every weekend, and holiday."

Interesting. Why drive so far every weekend? Why not just stay here the whole time? I mean there has to be a school around here.

Turning another corner on the dirt road, I came to a big mother fucking house. It was like 50 times bigger than Pats. It wasn't even really a house. It was a castle. Literally a castle.

There wasn't any woods in sight

There wasn't any woods in sight. Well, aside from the woods like drive way dirt road thing that we spent like an hour on driving to this house.

"Holy shit! This is where you live?" I was shocked. How the shit does no one see this fucking thing from the road.

"Yes." DM laughed. "You might want to shut your mouth. Your going to catch flys."

I shut my mouth, and glared at him. But he just laughed. A true laugh. And let me tell you. It could make anyone's stomach twist in a good way. Yet something seemed to be missing. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

--------------------

DM took me on a tour around the castle. Apparently no one was home yet cause they are all doing some shit or whatever. But let me tell you this was the biggest house I have ever been in. It was the only castle I've ever been in. So yeah. Obviously it would be the biggest castle I've ever been in.

Anyway, DM finally stopped on the fourth floor, in front of double white doors.

"This is my room." He said with a little blush hinting his cheeks.

God I couldn't get over how heavenly his voice sounded.

Opening the door, he walked in and turned on the lights.

"I want this room." Was all I could say.

It was a complete game room, with a bed on the other side of the wall

"OH MY GOD!" I couldn't believe my eyes. This is the worlds most perfect man cave. I mean I would die to have this as my room. I know I said man cave. But who cares what you call it. I want it.

"Yeah I know. It's got a lot of games. And stuff. But I mean I like it so. Yeah. Sorry." He sounded nervous.

So I turned around to face him, and turns out he was nervous, he was rubbing the back of his neck like Travis and Cole do. And he was blushing as he moved from one foot to the next.

"What are you sorry about?" I asked. I mean there is no fucking reason to ever be sorry about having a room like this. I don't fucking care what parents say. This room is the all time fucking best.

"I mean it's a total guy room you know." He was totally nervous.

"Well you are a guy. And this is your room." I stated simply.

"Yeah I know. But most girl's wouldn't don't like it."

I knew he would have had a lot of girls. But for some reason, it bugged me. I mean not as bad as Travis having a girl. I mean when they cracked a joke when I was on a shopping trip with the girls about someone else helping him. I was about to fucking deck someone. But thinking about DM with another girl just made me want to frown.

"Well I'm not most girls." I said with a smile. Then added "I bet you $100, that I can beat you at fuss ball." I said as I rushed over the game table.

This seemed to perk him up cause a big ass smile spread across his face as he raced me to the table. "Oh it's on."

----------------------

In the end I bet him over and over and over again. You see, I would have let him win. But then I was like no. Cause I didn't have $100. So yeah. but now I have $500. So I was totally fine. And I wasn't going to let him take any of it back.

"Well now I know. Max is not like other girls." He laughed.

"Yup. Totally different. I can put a man on his ass on COD. And even in reality." I smirked.

"Oh I would love to see you try." He smirked at me.

"Fine. Let's do it. Right now." I said as I went to stand up from the comfy chair that I plopped down on when I got tired.

"What's the wager?" He asked with a smirk.

"Your name."