A little less Talk

Once we finished breakfast, I kept trying out the mind link. It was soooo cool. Even though I knew I was pissing people off. It was awesome.

Hey. Hey Grant. Grant. Grant. Grant.

I was staring at Grant with an evil smile one my face.

Grant. Grant. Grant. Grant. Grant.

He wouldn't even look at me.

Grant. Grant. Grantie. Granny. Grant.

WHAT!?

You smell like poo.

I turned to look forward, watching where Travis was leading me. With his arm still slung over my shoulder. When out of no where, Kelly burst out laughing.

"Good one Max!" She said in between laugh.

I know.

We had already seen the library, bars, dance floor, theater, kids area, dinning areas, casino,We've seen everything. the main pools and hottubs. Nothing we haven't seen. So we were now heading to a bar. Going to get some drinks, and bring them up to the room.

It was now 4 in the afternoon. We all had lunch, and we were ready to get wasted. Well, they were. I was still a little worried about what would happen if I did.

-----------------

Tyler, the girls and I entered our room. The guys had gone to get their swinsuits on. But not without giving us all a kiss good bye. Even Travis.

I mean really is it just me or is he being sweet? I mean I'm not going to complain. I like it. But something is very weird here.

The girls had gotten a lot of drinks. They already drank a lot on the way up here. But with the help of Tyler and I. We were able to bring a shit ton of drinks up. Little did we know that we could just order drinks. We didn't have to bring them up. And once I said that, the girls were on the phone, calling for so many different drinks. It was crazy.

-------------------

"Let the party start!" Cole said as he came running through out room with a suba mask on, a breathing tube, and flippers. As he shot through the door, and then ran and jumped into the pool.

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

I love Cole.

"Where are the drinks?" Granted asked.

"On the bar."  I said as I pointed to the other side of the room where the bar was near the chairs.

"Is my mate drunk already?" Andrew asked as he went to Sarah who just laughed.

"Mine's not. She must know how to hold her liquor." Travis said as he walked into the room with no shirt on and just his black and white swim trunks.

God he was so sexy. As I watched him walk into the room. It was as if he was walking in slow motion. I mean it was amazing.

"Hey babe." He said as he finally reached me. Wrapping his arm around me again, and kissing the side of my head causing sparks to shot through my body.

"Hey your self." I said looking into his green eyes. "Why aren't you in your subba gear?" I smirked up at him.

"Oh shit!" He looked down at himself. "I must have forgot it. Snap." He said. As if he was really disappointed about it.

"You can always put it on for me later." I joked. I don't know where that came from but it seemed to make Travis happy.

"I'll keep that in mind."

I couldn't help but blush as he gave me another kiss to the head.

"We need to go put on our swim suits." Kelly said. "Max come with me for a second."

"Ok." I stepped out of Travis's hold, and followed a buzzed Kelly to her room. As she shut the door I was about to ask her what she needed. But she beat me to it.

"I think you should wear this."

I saw this swimsuit today, and I fell in love with it

"Oh my god Kelly. There is no way I'm wearing that!" I yelled. I mean sure I liked it. But I mean it just looked like one of those that would signal sex. And when we are drinking. I really don't want to wear that.

"Is it mainly the bottoms?" She asked.

"Kind of."

"Then just wear shorts. I'm wearing the same thing only it's green and dark blue. And I'm wearing black shorts with it. Here. Wear these." She handed me a pair of white short shorts.

I mean I guess it would look ok.

-----------------

Let me tell you what. I looked hot. And by hot I mean hot hot. This swimsuit made me look too hot. It was defiantly not what I wanted to look like when everyone got drunk. But when I walked out to tell Kelly no thanks. I saw how good she looked. And I knew that I didn't want Travis staring at her. And the only way to insure that happened was if I wore this one.

Wait. Since when did I care about who he looked at?

Well I care now.

"I like it." I lied. " The shorts go great with it."

"Are you keeping your shorts zipped? Or are you going to leave it open?" She asked but she didn't look up at me.

"Zipped." I wanted something to be completely covered.

"Ok. Coll. Cause that's what I'm-" She looked up at me finally. "Oh my god! you look like the Moon goddess herself! You are sooo keeping that swim suit."

"But it's yours?" I didn't want to take something that was hers.

"I don't care. That looks way better on you than it ever did on me." She said staring at me.

"Ok. But if you ever want it back, I'll give it back ok. I promise."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." She waved me off. "You ready?"

I took a deep breath. Please don't make me regret this. Please don't make me regret this!

I don't know who I was begging or praying to. But I hope to high heaven that they answered it.

Kelly opened the door, and we stepped out.