Mom

It was truly her. I don't know why it took me so long to see it. But it was really her. Pat was my mother. Well, not my birthmother. But she was my mother in every other sense of the word. The women had taken me from that terrible man, and sent his ass to jail. She made sure no one else would ever be able to hurt me by sending me to only the good foster homes until I was 13 and she had payed for Tyler and I to go to the gym, and wrestle around. Little did I know, that she was trying to help me be able to protect myself.

Pat was the only person who knew how to calm me down. She was the only one who ever trusted me. (Now I feel bad for lying to her now.) She made sure I always had clothes to wear. And I don't think she knows this. But I always saw her when she parked her car outside my foster home every day until she saw me, and saw that I was ok. I knew she was checking on me. And I loved the way it felt to always be able to count on Pat everyday. Even on her sick day, and vacation days. She was always checking on me.

Pat has saved my life so many times, that I can't even count. Without her I probably wouldn't be alive right now. And I can't believe that after all this time. I finally started to truly see that I didn't need my real mom. Nor did I need my real dad. I already had a mother. I just never saw that she was all I needed. I just saw her as a replacement for the time being. But after seeing her here. After what I just went through, and relived. She took me out of that. AGAIN!

This women was more of a mother to me than most mothers are to their own kids. And I just now called her mother. And I could see how much that meant to her. The way her eyes shined, and the way she smiled. She looked so happy. It was as if she finally reached a goal that she has been trying for for a very long time. 16 years to be... close.

I don't know how long I was staring at her for. But I just couldn't get over the fact that I have finally found my mother.(Not real mother. But some one that I knew someone I wasn't afraid to trust and let love me. Someone I knew would never ever hurt me. I have finally found her. )

"Max." She cried as she in golfed me in a hug. Making me fill with this warmth feeling.

I just cried onto her shoulder.

"Are you ok baby?"

I just nodded.

When I opened my eyes, even though I was crying still. I was able to make out what was happening. Turns out, Ben, John, Cole, and Logan were all holding Travis back, while Hannah and Kaylee were standing in an attack mode as if waiting for Travis to break lose.

I looked Travis in the eye, and saw fear shine in them. It was as if he just realized what he caused. What he made me go through. And I don't even have the words to describe how much hate I had towards him. I can't believe someone like him was even created. I wish that I've never met him before. Cause all he seems to do is bring more shit onto me. I mean for real it's as if he created all the shit in my life.

"I think you just need to go to bed sweetie." Pat finally said as she let go of me.

She was probably right. I did need to.

"Don't worry about getting up for school tomorrow ok. You just need to take today and rest." Ben said.

"Everyone move out. Including you Travis. In  fact. You first." Kaylee said.

When finally everyone left, and after Pat gave my forhead a kiss, and leaving while shutting my door. I started thinking back to how Travis had caused everything bad to happen in my life.

Like think about this. The first time the wolf attacked, Travis was there. When I hated on Tyler. Travis was there. Threw every fucking panic attack. Travis was there. The second time the wolf attacked Travis was there.

Wait.

No Travis wasn't there. I didn't see him the first or the second time the wolf attacked. But I mean the first time the wolf attacked, Tyler and I were in the pool so Travis could have been inside. But the second time. Travis say's he was in the parking lot. But I looked at parking lot all over. And not once did I see him. I remember seeing Cole by Travis's car which was right where the wolf was. But no Travis.

Travis hates Gavin. And that wolf seemed pretty intent on wanting to kill Gavin. It even went as far as to climb onto my car. But that doesn't explain why the wolf tried to kill me at the pool, or why it seemed to try and go for me in the parking lot first.

I thought back to the pool. How Tyler and I were starting to get into a heavy make out. Then the wolf appeared. And it wasn't focused on me though. It was more focused on Tyler. Then when I ran, it ran after me. But why? Why tackle me to the ground, and rip my swim suit. But I swear the wolf tried to cover me with it's body when Tyler neared.

Travis always hated it when I wasn't wearing enough clothing. He beat those guys up at school that kept looking at me. He shoved people into to lockers, he made sure he had every class with me, and let's not forget, he tried to sit by me in every class. And then on top of that he got pissed off about me hanging around Gavin, and not knowing where I am.

And that growl. The one that the wolf made while he was laying on top of me. I will never forget that growl. Yet, every time Travis gets mad or pissed off and he growls. It sounds exactly like the growl from the wolf. And then I think everyone's eyes here are covered with contacts half the time.Yet I watched Travis's turn from green to black. And just like the wolfs, Travis had a little blue spot in his right eye.

So what if Travis is the wolf? What if Travis wasn't trying to kill me? He was trying to protect me. But what the fuck was he trying to protect me from? There was no point I was in danger. Was there?

Wait hold on. Was I really thinking that Travis was a werewolf? I mean come on! You know how stupid that sounds? But I just can't seem to get this shit out of my head. The timing is just to close. It's got to be more than a coincidence. There was just no way the two weren't related.

I had to find out. The only way was how. I mean I could just ask him, and blame it on the panic attack he made me have. But that was just to....predictable. No. I had to make him show me. I had to make him change in front of me. That is if he even was one. Which is why I was going to put him in a situation that made one emotion higher than the rest. Isn't that how this shit goes. I mean I've seen teen wolf. And when he gets mad or jealous he changes. So I just have to make Travis mad or jealous. And I knew just how to do that.

Hey I won't be at school tomorrow. So you should come over.

I texted to the one person that gets onto Travis's nerves more than me.

Ok. Be there around noon.

I smiled a not so innocent smile.

Sounds good. See ya then Gavin ;)

GOD I could be a total bitch sometimes.