Untitled Part 45

I was dressed in Travis's t-shirt. I knew that cause I could smell his scent on it. And then my PJ shorts. I wasn't hooked up to anything, so it made getting out of bed way more easier than it would have been had I been hooked up.

"Max. I can explain." Pat tried to say. But I wasn't having it.

She is the women who caused my life to be shitty. It's her fault I was in that house, her fault I got raped, her fault, her fault, her fault! I could have had a normal life. But thanks to her I didn't I understand that she protected me. So being in foster care for two-three years, I would understand. But no! She left me in there for 16 YEARS!

"SAVE IT!" I roared. Wow. I roared. I'm too pissed right now to make a joke. "It's all your fault!" I growled. I saw Ben put his arm protectively around her. "It's your fault I ended up in those terrible house's. Where I starved most of the time. Where I was forced to do all the cleaning, and taking care of the kids. Where I was pushed to get a job, and then have the people steal my money just to buy more drugs. Your fault that I wasn't able to go to school. Where I had to watch after the little kids. Lucky them I was able to keep some money hidden just so we could get one thing each at McDonalds. Your fault that I never knew what a family was. Your fault I had trust issues." I took a deep breath as I looked her straight in the eye. Pushing forward all the hate I had in my body so she could see it clear as day in my eyes.

"Your fault that I got raped."

Travis's growl thundered through out the room. Hannah and Kaylee gasped, while Cole just shivered. As for my mother. She just burst out crying. "Over." She cried harder but didn't look away from me. "And over." I got closer to her. "And over again and again. Your fault that I was trying to be used for breeding purposes." I sneered.

That's when Travis stood up.

"ENOUGH!" His eyes were completely black now. And I knew it was his wolf talking. Thanks to Taylor telling me. "Is this true mom? Did Max get raped?"

Pat was still crying heavily that she couldn't speak. Me on the other hand. I could yell.

"YOU THINK I WOULD MAKE THIS UP!" My wolf and I were pissed. "YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT! THE SHIT I HAD TO GO THROUGH IN THOSE GOD FORSAKEN HOMES? I"M NOT THAT LOW!" I roared. I couldn't believe he would say that.

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU! I WANTED TO HEAR IT FROM HER?" He roared back.

"WHY HER? CAUSE IT'S NO BIG DEAL WHEN I SAY IT?" I didn't wait for him to answer. I felt Taylor take over. "TELL THEM HOW OLD I WAS!" I roared at Pat. Who just seemed to be having a very bad day. But I didn't give shit anymore. She didn't give a shit about me. "TELL THEM!" I screamed

"ENOUGH!" Ben stood straight up and stood protectively in front of Pat.I saw how everyone bowed there heads. Even Travis. There was no way in hell I was bowing to this asshole.I was going to make her suffer. Just like she made me suffer for all those years.

"SIT DOWN BEN!" I don't know what got in me, but apparently I had more authority than he did. As he listened to me, and sat down. Everyone just bowed there face even more. Even Pat.

 "Tell them how old I was." I said as I walked towards her, bending down till I looked her in the eye as she cried. She didn't say anything as she sobbed. "Go on. Tell them." I smiled at her like I was the fucking joker.

"S-Seven." She stuttered out.

Every gasped.

Yup. There we go. That's my secret everyone.

"And what did you do about it? Hum? Share that with the class." I was so blinded by rage that I couldn't stop. I knew it was wrong. But I wasn't in control anymore. I wanted Taylor to stop. But she wouldn't listen to me. "What did you do to save me from that old man?"

"I-I put him in jail." She manged to get out.

"Wait. That's not all you did. What did you do that very day?"

"I-I don't know w-what your talking a-about." She stated.

"Where did you send me the very day you put him in jail? Where did I go next?"

Pat seemed to catch on now. "Another foster home."

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner." I stood back up. "You put me right into another foster home. Did you even think about taking me out? Or did you just not care anymore? Why is it that when you found this lovely man here. Or so you think. Why is it that you didn't pull me out then? Why leave me in there? Was it because you already had a family? Cause you already had two girls and didn't want another one?"

That seemed to break her. She was no longer sad and crying she was pissed and standing up. Getting just a little taller than me. "THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED! THEY WOULDN'T LET ME TAKE YOU BACK! I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL YOU WERE SIXTEEN TO GET YOU!"

I interrupted her.

"THATS A LIE! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME OUT WHEN I WAS 5! THEY EVEN SAID SO IN THE PAPERS SO DON'T TRY AND USE THAT BULL SHIT ON ME!"

I couldn't take this anymore. I marched out the door. Which apparently was in our house. And walked down the hallway. I had to follow Travis's scent in order to find the way to my room. Walking I there, I grabbed clothes, the blanket Tyler gave me.

FUCK TYLER! I needed to talk to him. That's just what I'll do. I'll go to Tylers. He'll want me. I'll tell him how sorry I am. I know now he didn't leave me. I know now he didn't chose to leave me. Travis made him.

I wish I was never adopted. Not by these people anyway. I wish I never found out Pat was my birth mom. I wish I never laid eyes on Travis. And I wish that my father would have killed me instead of letting me life this worthless life.

I packed everything in a bag. And I was headed out the door. I was done with this family.

Yet someone stopped me before I even reached the door.