Part 9

His lips were warm and smooth, and moving in time with my own. Pushing my hands through his long brown, wet hair, and pulling, I heard a deep growl like sound come from Tyler.

What is up with everyone growling?

Tyler moving his hands from my waist down my back, and to my ass. Made me loss my train of thought. I pulled my closer if that was even possible. Turning the kiss from soft and sweet to harsh and passonite.

Dragging his tunoge across my bottom lip asking for internce caused me to shiver. I've never felt something this sweet and good before, and I didn't want to go any further than this. Not cause I didn't want to. But because I was scarred. But appentaly Tyler didn't care. Giving a hard squeeze to my ass, caused me to gasp, which he quickly stuck his tounge into my mouth causing me to moan at the taste of him. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

As we lost ourselfs in each other, neither of us noticed that we weren't alone anymore. And even if we did, we probably wouldn't of even cared. But what caused me to separate my lips from Tylers, was the deep threatening growl that rang through out the patio.

Turning my head to face where the sound came from, I saw the biggest wolf ever. Well, the only wolf ever. But still I was pretty sure he was bigger than a normal wolf.

Tyler wondering what the problem was, turned to face the giant beast that was standing right on the end of the pool staring right at us.

"SHIT!" Tyler said as he pushed me behind him.

Which only seemed to make it madder. Giving off an even big growl as it showed its canines.

"Max." Tyler's voice was very husky as he said my name. Earning another growl form the wolf. "When I say run. I want you to run to your room and shut the door ok? Don't open it no matter what happens ok. Run down stairs, and get Pat. Do you understand me?" Tyler was almost staring down the wolf.

"Ok." I said, in a shaky voice.

Tyler moved towards the deep end of the pool, the furthest part of the pool away from my room. The wolf followed him with his gaze. But didn't move from where it stood on the side of the pool. I watched in horror as Tyler grabbed the sides of the pool, and pulled himself out. Right when he stood up, that wolf charged him.

"NOW MAXIE!" With that I swam as fast as I could to the edge, and pulled myself up and ran to the sliding glass doors. I didn't stop, or look behind me at all. I just kept running. Just as I was about to touch the handle to pull it open, I heard Tyler scream. "NO! MAXIE LOOK OU-"

But it was to late. As the wolf tackled me to the ground. But just before I touched the ground, it bit my swimsuit, and pulled. Making the impact with the ground not hurt as much as it could have hurt. But I would rather of hit the ground hard, than having my top ripped off. Which is what did happen.

I hurdly covered my chest with my arms, looking up at the big black wolf who was looking down at me with my teal swimsuit top still in its mouth. I could of sworn I heard a low growl come from the wolf.

"MAX!" Tyler yelled as he started running towards me.

The wolf didn't move from its spot where it stood over me. If anything, he practically laid on me, as if he was trying to help me cover myself.

What the fuck? Can it just eat me yet?

I stared up at Tyler in fear, but all I saw was Tyler staring at the wolf with a death glare. His hands clenched as the wolf growled at him. Then Tyler did something I never thought he would ever do to me.

He left me.

"TYLER!" I screamed. As if the wolf just remembered that I was there, he turned his head towards me and put his head on the side of my neck. He was going to kill me. This was it.

 "Tyler please don't leave me here!" And at this point in time. I started crying. Full blown tears ran down my face.

My bestfriend just left me to be killed by a wolf. The bestfriend that has always been there for me. That has stood up for me over and over again.

"Oh my god! MAX!" I turned my head towards the voice, and saw Pat looking at me in horror. Her hair up in a messy bun, and she was wearing her grey sweats, and sports bra. Her left hand was covering her mouth. Showing me her wedding ring. Something that I would never be able to have cause I was going to die cause of this wolf. I cried harder.

"HEY!" I heard Pat shout. Feeling relief that someone was standing up for me, and hopefully going to help me. But that feeling quickly went away when I felt the wolf growl angerly at Pat. But apparently Pat wasn't bothered by it. "GET OFF OF HER!"

I swear to god that Pat's eyes changed colors. From her usual brown, to midnight black.  At least that's what I thought I saw though my blurry tear filled eyes. And I promise that when she yelled, it wasn't her voice. It came out more like a growl, and let me tell you. Pat looked pissed.

After what looked like a stare down between Pat and the wolf, the wolf finally got off me and ran. Jumping over the fence, and down to the ground a story below. All I could do was cry.

When my best friend left me to die. Pat came to save me. She really was my mother.

After the wolf ran away, Pat ran towards me. Taking notice that I didn't have a top on, she quickly grabbed one of the towels that I had dropped when I freaked out about Tyler. That ass hole. And wrapped it around me.

"Oh god! Max are you ok?" She asked looking me over for any ingurys.

I wasn't ok. But I knew what she meant.  I nodded. I'm ok. I'm not bleeding. But I am freaking out.

I couldn't stop crying as Pat wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I've always felt save in Pats arms. Now I feel even more so than ever before.

Through all the tears, and the shock of what just happened. My mind was some how still working. But only one thought rang through out my mind.

Why didn't the wolf kill me?

My crying soon turned into a full blown panic attack which thankfully, I passed out from.