Untitled Part 72

"Good morning beautiful."

I jumped. Almost falling off the bar stool, and spilling my coffee.

"Not a good morning?" 

I turned my head to glare at Travis for scaring the crap out of me. But I just ended up checking him out. I mean have you seen him shirtless, and in Calvin Kline? No. Well you should.

"Not anymore! I just spilled the only thing that I love, because you scared the shit out of me!" I moved my eyes up from his abs, and met his amused gaze.

"Well maybe next time you wont jump." He said as he walked around my coffee mess.

"Or maybe-" My come back was interrupted by my phone going off. The ringtone was loud enough that I could hear it from the other room. I don't even remember the last time that I used it.

"You might want to go grab that before you make an even bigger mess." Travis smirked as he poured himself some coffee.

"GRRRRR!" I threw my coffee mug at the back of his head. But sadly he dodge it by quickly moving his head to the left. Causing the mug to shatter into pieces as it hit the cabinets.

I didn't wait around long enough to hear what he had to say. Instead I ran to my room, and went to dig for my phone. Finding it in one of the night stand draws.

I don't remember leaving it there. But oh well.

I didn't even bother looking at the number as I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"HI is this Max?" A deep voice asked from the other end.

"This is she?" It came out sounding more like a question. "And who is this?"

"I am Ray. Mr.Davenports head assistant. He didn't have time to leave you a message himself. So he asked me to deliver it instead."

Ray paused. Waiting for my response.

"Ok..... What is the message."

"Well Mr.Davenport wants to me first state how sorry he is for interrupting your vacation. But he asks you to come to DavenTech as soon as possible. He knows that your trip isn't over just yet. But this is an emergency. He says he will give you another trip or send you back afterwards."

Travis walked into the bedroom at this time. Standing in the door way leaning against the door frame as he watched me with those green eyes.

"um. Ok. How will we be getting there? I mean we are in the middle of the ocean right now." I didn't move my eyes from Travis's as I spoke. Watching his amused eyes turn into those of curious ones.

"I'm sorry miss. But Mr.Davenport has only asked for you to come. Alone. He will be sending one of his plans to come and get you. It will be there by 10pm tomorrow."

And with that Ray hung up.

------------------------

I know it isn't a good one. It's kind of juse a filler. I know not good. Anyway. I just got back from vacation and I am ready to finish this book. There is only one or two more chapters that are good then this book will be finished, then I will write a  squal....maybe. Depending on if y'all want one. Anway I promise to be better I just know y'all have been waiting a long time and I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. So yeah. Until next time