Number 1 Shopping

I've been home for about 3 days now after leaving doctor bald. Turns out he wasn't that bad. But I still wouldn't recommend anyone to him yet. I mean all he did was drug me and make me say the weirdest shit. I mean like for real? You couldn't have found any other drug?

Anyway after saying all that shit to Travis. He still talks to me. He brought it up a couple times, but I just pretend like I don't know what he is talking about. I even went as far as to yell at him about lying to me about what I said. And after that he finally dropped it.

Pat gave me Monday to recover from all the shit that happened with in the past however many days, and then said I would be going to school tomorrow. YAYYYY! Note the sarcasm. I was not looking forward to going to school where all the bitches, drama, and rumors are. It was going to be hell I can already tell you that.

Anyway. I don't have clothes. Which I made the mistake of telling Pat that when she was making lunch, and so she called Hannah and Kaylee over and that's how I ended up here. In the backseat of a black SUV while the two sister's sat in the front talking about how excited they are about taking me shopping. And thankfully they haven't said one thing about what had happened at dinner the first time I had met them. And they are being really nice to me, so I guess Cole was telling the truth when he said that no one hates me. But you can never be to sure.

Anways, we were pulling up to the mall parking lot when my phone went off, saying that I had a text. Honestly. I totally forgot I had a phone. Even though I take it everywhere with me. I always forget I had it because the only person who ever text me was Tyler. And after out little spat and shit. I haven't heard from him.

Soooooo what's up?

I rolled my eyes. The text was from Travis.

How did you get my phone number?

I knew for a fact that I didn't give it to him.

Mom gave it to me :)

I just rolled my eyes. And added him to my phone contacts with a little smiling shit emoji by his name.

Of course she did.

Less than a second after I sent that, my dinged again.

I mean I did ask for it if that helps

Why would he need to know my phone number?

And why on earth would you do that?

And again not even two seconds later my phone sounded

Why on Earth would I not do that?

I rolled my eyes. I could name a lot of reasons. But I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

What's the point of having my phone number?

As you can see, I'm a person who almost always spell's out every word. I have it when people text like they can't spell shit. I mean what's the point of doing that? The only thing that you accomplish is coming across like your fucking stupid. I mean haven't you heard the joke "your getting a dictionary for Christmas"? I'm not shitting you, when I say I have done that.

My phone dinged. I'm not even going to try putting it into my pocket. Cause he responds so fast, there's no point.

So I can talk to at school. Duh.

Just as I was typing back my response. After rolling my eyes first, my phone dinged again. Ony this time is wasn't from Travis. instead it was an unknown number.

Forgeting about Travis for the moment, I got curious. So I opened it. There was no message. Just a picture....of Travis. I looked closer at it. He was about three seats in behind whoever took the picture, and was smiling down at his phone.