Untitled Part 25

Ok so maybe I lied when I said that my wardrobe was completely innocent. I bought a lot of shit I didn't like with Hannah and Kaylee. But I will admit that when they weren't looking, I was sticking half the shit that we sent Travis into the bags, and other times just grabbing it off the shelves. I mean there was one time when they went to change, and I quickly ran to Hot Topic and started stuffing anything and everything I could find and putting it into my bag. I know stupid right. But that was the time when I thought I had to be what they wanted me to be. Same with Spencer's. Lets just say I got a lot of things there that probably would have freaked them out. And lucky me, I was able to push that bag under the bed before Cole helped me put some stuff up.

Anyway, today was the first day of school for me. And I was going to make an impression that would send a warning to the assholes, and cocky bitch's to stay the hell away from me. So I was pretty much just going to be me.

(just change the hair to completely blond, and that's me

(just change the hair to completely blond, and that's me.)

Anyway, as I was headed down stairs to grab an apple. I passed Cole. Who honestly didn't look that surprised to see me dressed like this.

"What's up hot stuff?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Heading to school. Want to join me sweet cheeks?" I asked as I held my elbow out for him to wrap his around.

"Hell to the fucking yeah." He said as he ran towards me, and wrapped his elbow in mine.

We looked at each other, and then started skipping down the stairs, or failing at life cause we fell like a lot. But once we reached the end, we locked elbows, and skipped to the kitchen. When Pat saw me she looked at my outfit, and gave me a big smile.

"There's the Max I know and love." She said as she put pancakes on a plate for Cole and I. We seemed to be the only ones ready.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Travis doesn't wake up until 7, Claire doesn't need to be up till 9, Ben went into the office early, and Kaylee and Hannah don't live here." Pat said with a sirouse face as if she had to think while she spoke. But smiled when she was done. I just laughed.

"Doesn't school start at 7:30? Why does he wake up so late? Oh god don't tell me he's our ride?" I said closing my eyes, but opening them just enough to see if Pat would nod or not.

"Not today he isn't. I don't have to go into work today. So you can take my car." Pat said like it was no big deal.

"Wait. I get to take the Lambo?!" I almost freaked! I swear if she is screwing me I'll kill her.

"Yup. We will go and get you a license later. Cause don't think I didn't know you got your permit." She gave me glare.

Yeah so what? I may have ran away to get my permit when I was 15. Nothing big about that. The only that surprised me was they didn't ask for my birth certificate or my social card.