Anger is some times a good thing

I was so blinded by rage, I didn't notice that I had pushed Travis up against the wall. And I was completely oblivious to the fact that the elevator hasn't moved a single floor since our conversation started. Also, I didn't even realize how small the elevator was.

I didn't take note of any of those things, until I felt Travis's hands on my waist, causing the sparks- that I would never admit out loud how much- that I missed. I had pushed him up against the wall, yet I feel like the one that's trapped.

"Your hot when your mad." He whispered deep, and husky in my ear causing my body to shiver, and my mind to go blank. "But your sexy when you take control." He bit my ear lobe, causing moan to sound from my mouth as his scent, and sparks all went through me at once.

Control!

I'm in control! Not him!

Pushing Travis until his entire back was against the elevator wall, and I was arms length from him. I gained back my composer, and glared at him.

"I'm in control here! Not you." It was suppose to come out as a warning, only it came out sounding more sexual.

Apparently I wasn't the only one that heard it that way either, as I felt Travis's purr/growl vibrate my arm in a pleasurable way. God this was going to be harder than I thought.

"Yes Alpha." Travis said in a deep, manly, hot voice that made my knees feel weak.

His arousal was obvious in this small space. I never knew I could smell it, but now I could, and no matter how hard Taylor tried to help me fight it, she couldn't. She wanted to give in, and I knew I had to be stronger for the both of us. But the sparks that were shooting up my arm on top of his scent. Was making it very hard to concentrate. And by the smirk on his face, I knew he was doing this on purpose.

"STOP!" I roared as I dropped my hand and walked to the whole other side of the 12 by 12 elevator, causing the oh so amazing sparks to stop.

"I'm not doing anything babe." His smirk never wavered, as he pushed off the wall, and stalked his way over to me.

I gave off a warning growl. Or at least tried to. Taylor wasn't really helping my case at the moment.

Seeing me failing at holding back my 'need' for him, was making me even more mad. But sadly, Taylor couldn't care less.

Before I knew it, Travis was pushing me against the wall with his body. Putting his two arms on either side of my head, and making sure to connect out bodies in every place. And by every I mean little junior was poking me in the stomach.

My body was like a firework. The tingles, and sparks that were going through my body were amazing. I wanted to give in. And I was so close to doing so. But I knew if I did, then my whole speech would have been for nothing. My stand and take charge, would be a joke. And I couldn't let that happen. No matter how bad I wanted to just give in. I wasn't going to.

"I SAID STOP!" My mighty roar shook the little box.

Travis took a couple steps back in surprise. And now that the sparks weren't there, and my mate wasn't trying to play me, Taylor could now finally focus. And she was pissed.

"After what you did to me, the least you could do is respect my rules." I stated. My hands were in fist, and my feet were shoulder length apart. I was in my fighting stance, and honestly I have no idea why.

"Respect your rules? After what I did to you?" Travis almost seemed to laugh at this. "What about what you did to me hum? What about that? I thought I was going to lose my wolf cause of you."

"Yeah and guess what. I thought the same thing." I shot back.

"Well maybe you shouldn't of said that." Travis took a step forward, his face twisted with annoyance and anger.