Green

I was laying on my bedroom floor, letting the after sobs from crying rack through me when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Max? It's Travis." I knew who it was before he said his name. He was the only who's could cause me to shiver in pleasure just by the sound of his voice.

"What do you want Travis?" I tried to making it sound like I was fine. But I knew he would be able to pick up on the scratchiness in my voice.

"I just wanted to make sure your ok." He stated from the other side of the white door.

"I'm fine." I tried stating back, but wasn't about to say it all before my voice broke.

"Can I come in?"

I didn't want anyone seeing me like his. Espiecllly not him.

"No."

"Max please?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

Now why the hell would he be worried about me?

"I said no." I didn't move from my spot on the floor when I heard the door knob turn and saw the door open. I just watched as the door opened wider, letting the light from the hallway into my dark room. I sat completely still as Travis's body came into view.

"Max please." He didn't make a move to come into the room. He just stood in the threshold of the doorway. with the light behind him, he looked like an angel. A very handsome angel.

I knew my voice wouldn't work if I tried to talk. So I just groaned. Letting him take that groan however he wanted to. Which I guess he took it as a yes, cause he stepped into the room, and went to shut the door.

My eye's widen in the not so good way as I watched the amount of light decrease with each inch the doo closed. Travis must have seen my reaction, cause he apologized, and opened the door almost all the way. Which caused me to relax a little. But quickly stiffen when I noticed he was walking towards me.

"Max?" He asked not stopping his pace, but slowing down a little. "Are you ok?" He was about a foot in front of me. And I couldn't think straight. His forest and spicy like scent was clouding my brain, causing all my thoughts to disappear and be replaced with only thoughts of him.

"Y-yes." I stuttered out. I didn't like the fact that I was alone with a guy in a room. Even though the door was open, He was much stronger than me.

"Max." He said gently as he bent down to were I was laying on the floor. Causing me to close my eyes. I was no where near in the state to run. Or was I in the right state to yell. I was practically drunk right now. I knew was at his mercy now. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to do anything. And once he put his hand of my back. I knew I wasn't in the right frame of life at all.

Cause right when his hand made contact with Cole's shirt. I felt very strang tingles. This weren't the run for your life tingles either. These were the type that made you want more. The type that made you unafraid, and calm. These were the kind that maybe you relax. And that's just what I did. I relaxed. For the first time in 10 years. I was able to fully relax.

-------------------------------------------

I don't remember falling asleep. But I must have. Cause the next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bed. I was overly warm, and had to pee. Groaning I went to get up. But came to a stop when I felt myself being pulled back to a hard, warm, and welcoming chest. I felt tingles again, and almost started relaxing against it. Keyword: Almost.

Instead, I started struggling against the hold. Which only caused it to tight around me. I knew I was no match to whoever was on the other end of the overly strong arm that was holding my waist. So I looked hurriedly around the room. My eye's stopping at the wide open door. I knew someone had to be home. Someone would hear me right?