Settling

After our shopping trip, we came home with thousands of bags, I've never had that much fun shopping. After the little problem happened, we went on with our shopping trip. Laughing and having fun. We just stopped sending pictures to the guys. Wanting to just be there and enjoy each other's company. But once we finished, the car was so packed with bags, that Hannah couldn't see out the back of the car on the ride home.

Now I was in my room, and was starting to unpack the bags. Wondering what to do with the shirts cause there wasn't enough space the dresser. There was a closet, but sadly I never had one before, and didn't know how to use it. I didn't want someone to come into my room one day, and see the closet, and judge me cause I fucked up.

I was just about to yell for Pat when an angry Travis marched into my room. I pretended to ignore him. Calling for Pat to come and help me with the clothes. But for some reason Pat didn't come to help. Nor did she even yell back. I knew she was in the house, I just passed her coming up the steps.

"What do you need help with?" Travis practically growled at me.

I wanted to ignore him. I really did. But I just couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

"Nothing from you." I stated. Not looking up to meet his eyes.

"Why cause you got slutty clothes?" He asked pointing to the bags.

That's when I looked up. The slutty clothes was all just a joke, a joke that Travis thought I knew nothing about it. Seeing as how he didn't text me and yell at me about what I was getting. He only yelled at Kaylee. And he asked her for the pictures. He didn't even ask me. I don't even know why that bugged me.

"Slutty clothes? Excuse me? Did you just call me a slut?" I was mad. And this was a good way to let it out.

"Oh don't pull that card with me. Kaylee sent me pictures. You and I both know what you got." He was pissed. I couldn't even see the green in his eyes anymore.

"WHAT!? Why would she do that?" I asked looking him dead in the face.

"Cause!" He turned to me, and closed his mouth. The green coming back into his eyes.

"Cause why?" I asked giving him the best death glare I ever could. Which seemed to be working cause he started backing up.

"COLE!" I yelled. I didn't want this piece of shit in my room. Hell in my sights right now.

I didn't have to wait long to hear Cole storming up into my room.

"Yes my Queen?" He asked as he bowed and walked into the room. Not noticing Travis until he let out a low growl. "Oh hey Travis." He said trying to not smirk.

I rolled my eyes. I don't know what that's about. But I didn't care at that moment. " Can you take the trash out for me?" I asked nodding to Travis. "Then come back, cause I need your opinion." I said turning back towards my bags.

"Sure." Cole said. " Lets go Trashy." He said towards Travis.

"What so your going to show him all the slutty clothes?" Travis roared as Cole was shoving him out the door. I looked up at him with a death glare. Had he not witnessed what the fuck happens to me when someone holds me like he did this morning? If someone is just holding me and I do that, then why the hell would he think I would dress like a slut? I didn't care though. And just for that comment, I sent my own back.

"And why would I want to show you the slutty clothes?" I asked in a high pitched innocent voice. Honestly though I did want to know why he thought I would ever show him that type of stuff.

Luckily when I said that, Cole already got him out the door, and slammed it on him. But not before I words made it to his ears. After that there was a shit ton of growling that could be heard from the other side of the door. Then a fuck ton of banging. Honestly I thought the door was going to fly in. I was very surprised that the door held. I mean one more hit, and that thing would have shattered.