Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 1 (A new life in Ireland)

Phone Conversation

You: Hey baby I'll be home in 15 minutes my boss said I can leave early because we have no customers in. XXX

Josh: Emm ok... cool :) I'll be waiting.

You: Love you. XXX

End of phone conversation.

You get your work bag from your rusty work locker and say good night to your boss and walk out of the work building KFC. (Sorry can't think of anything else.)
As you walk out of the building your phone vibrates and you have a message from Josh.

Josh: Sorry Holly babe, I can't come over tonight (Y-N) finishes work early to night. :(

You: Josh? Please tell me... You aren't...

5 minutes later still walking home

You: JOSH ANSWER ME NOW!!!

After about another 5 minutes you arrive home and see something not pretty. You look through the window and see Josh with... ANOTHER WOMAN! you stamp into the house and shout at Josh "Who is this slag on the phone and who the hell is this? And, don't even bother saying it's your long lost sister or a old friend you haven't seen in years!?"
"(Y-N) calm down I would never cheat on you; I love you with all my hea..." Josh panicked trying to calm you down by holding you gently by the shoulders but was interrupted by the slag in the room. "Josh you said you was single? And your cheating on me for two other women?! You sick basta..." The chubby woman blurted out and, then was knocked to the floor by you punching her in the face."GET OUT OF MY EX BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE NOW... Wait... there is someone else? So your not Holly? " You screamed and, then question her.
The chubby woman replied with her hand over her swollen eye. "No my name is Victoria." You helped Victoria up from the floor and both of you deeply look at Josh with hate in your eyes. "Now now both of you ladies, calm down I'm sure we can... " Josh mentioned with a bit of fear in his hazel eyes. "No no NO JOSH I'VE HAD IT YOU CAN GO BANG THIS HOLLY GIRL ALL YOU WANT NOW I'M DONE WITH YOU AND I'M PRETTY SURE VICTORIA IS TOO!"

20 Minutes later you have all of your main things packed in many bags and ready to leave this tractor forever. "(Y-N) please don't go I promise I can change." Josh got onto his knees and started to beg you not to leave him. "You've done enough and if you don't mind I'm going somewhere where you will never find me. AND and I'M taking the car!" The door slams with Victoria waiting outside for you. You put your bags in the back of the car and tell Victoria you are ever so sorry for hitting her and you will drive her home.

In the car.

"I'm really really sorry for hitting you Victoria, I just got really angry and I couldn't control myself will you forgive me?" You questioned her. "Yes of course. I would of never gone out with him in the first place if I knew he had a girlfriend or girlfriends should I say hehe." Victoria joked a little and got a little laugh out of you. "Well here is my apartment thank you for driving me home I appreciate it. Heres my phone number if you need anything or if you feel a bit lonely I know break ups are hard to get over." Victoria says in a sweet voice and thanked you then walked into her flat, apartment.

Soon as Victoria had walked into her apartment you got a map of the United Kingdom up on your phone and looked at it for 5 minutes and came across Ireland. "Right screw it I'm going to live in Ireland that prick won't find me there hehe." You curly said with Josh's wallet in your hand.