Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 49 (Meeting her)

"Mr McLoughlin?" A newer looking nurse came out. "Yes?" Sean looked at her. "Would you like to meet your new born baby girl?" She stood in front of him. "Finally." Sean smiled feeling his heart beat faster than it ever had done.

This is practically it, Sean was now a father. Sean quietly closed the door behind him and slowly walked over to you who was holding a little, tiny, person. You didn't say anything and kept your eyes down on the baby. The obstetrician and the nurses gave you and Sean some privacy.

"No more kids." You quickly turn your head to Sean. "Agreed." Sean laughed. "Are you crying?" You sit up in your bed and lean over to Sean. "Shut up." Sean covered his eyes with his arm. "Aha you're crying." You chuckle as Sean couldn't control his tears. "You want to hold her?" You offer Sean.

Sean took her off your hands and held his daughter for the first time. "Aww. Hello princess." Sean wiggled his finger in front of her face. "Can you pass me my phone please?" You point to your phone that was just on the side. "Cheers." You took your phone off Sean and got your camera out. "Pictures of me crying go nowhere on the internet." Sean looked up at the camera and cleared his nose. "Even though you've cried in your videos before." You stopped the recording button. "Right let's get a picture of da baby for Instagram and Twitter." You cut Sean out of the picture and took a picture for your daughter.

"Send the picture to me and I'll put them on my accounts too." Sean requested. "Ok." You sent him the pictures. "What we gonna call her?" You noticed you had no name for her yet. "Sammy?" Sean suggested. "Robin?" Sean requested again. "We could make Robin her middle name so she's called Sammy, Robin, McLoughlin?" The light bulb hit your head. "...Yeah. I'm happy with that." Sean nodded and smiled as he passed Sammy back to you.

Jacksepticeye just Tweeted:
Meet little baby Sammy, Robin, McLoughlin. ^.^
(Imagine there is a picture under it. Because I don't want to use some other dude's baby for my story, because that's weird. Lol)

(Your YouTube Name) just Tweeted:
Baby Sammy is here!

And then you both posted the picture up to Instagram. Well you didn't put the picture up, you posted a video of Sean holding Sammy while crying.

"Haha." You chuckle to your phone. "What's so funny?" Sean put his phone away and looked at you. "People on Instagram." You gave your phone to Sean so he could put it away. "What they say?" Sean stood up and stretched. "You'll have to look yourself." You smirked at him. "I will when we get home. But for now, I'm a gonna get a bag of M&M's from the vending machine down the hall." Sean opened the door. "Ok." You leaned your head back on your pillow.

As Sean left to go to the vending machine, Nurse Ann and your midwife came in to check on you.

"How you doing (Y-N)?" Ann came in with a clip bored. "Ok. I'm just really tired." You mention. "Well you can go to sleep soon as we have weighed her, took her name, etc." She listed. "Do we know if Mr McLoughlin has gone home for now?" Your midwife asked you. "No. He said he'll be back in a minute or two." You answer. "Ok. Well are we ok to take her to get her weighed and temperature checked. Just to make sure she's good to go home later." Ann questioned. "Yeah." You passed Sammy to her. "Have you both picked a name yet?" The midwife clicked her pen. "Yep we eventually came up with Sammy, Robin, McLoughlin." You reply. "Ok brilliant. We'll be back in a couple of minutes." Ann left for a good couple of seconds.

Just as Ann and your midwife left, Sean came back with a big bag of peanut M&M's. "I forgot how expensive things were in hospitals." Sean sat back next to you. "I know. The baby stuff in here is a fortune too. It's a good job I packed a load of stuff." You added. "Where's Sammy? Grown up already?" Sean joked. "No they just took her to get her weighed and to make sure she's healthy and that." You explained. "Cool. Because I want to go home." Sean slightly groaned. "Go home if you want." You told Sean. "I don't want to leave you though." Sean held your hand, with his good hand. "Sorry I broke your fingers." You kissed Sean on the lips. "I'll be fine." Sean took you into a loving embrace.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I've said before and I'll say it again. The votes are closed for the name, for the baby.
Robin got 44 votes
And
Sammy got 53 votes
But so we can have both of these popular names someone with the username @KittyKatRulez came up with this...

But we will call her Sammy for short

But we will call her Sammy for short. :3
The person who suggested the name Sammy in the first place is @TheShadowHider
And the person who suggested Robin is @Books27288

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't see you in the comments hopefully I'll see you next Friday. :)
                  👋 Bye Bye 👋