Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 20 (Telling news back at home)

After the incident with your Ex Boyfriend stalking you at Vid Con you and Sean arrived home the next week.

"(Y-N) you ok?" Sean opened the door to the house. "Yeah." You sighed. "No your not. Tell me what's wrong please." Sean tired to hug you. "I just want to sleep I'm tired." You didn't accept Sean's hug. "Ok. You rest, I'll unpack our bags, recorded a video so people know I'm back and then we'll get a Domino's pizza and chill if you want?" Sean managed to hug you on the second attempt. "Ooo ok." Your cheer up soon as you hear 'Domino's pizza' and the chill out bit with Sean" (Don't take that out of context. LOL XD)

You went to bed and slept for a few hours. Sean had done all of the unpacking and started a vlog.

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE! AND, I'M BACK FROM VID CON! Ohh dear God where to start?" Jacksepticeye started his vlog. "Erm I have A LOT to say in this video some good news and some not so great news. And if you was there on the last day when Me, Mark, Bob, Wade, Ken, Felix, Aaron and (Y-N) we're answering questions from you at the panel. You know what went on." Jack rubbed the back of his neck nervous. "But we'll get to that later." Jack shook his head. "BUT I'M SO HAPPY that i did something that big for a change there was like eight of us doing signings and then, one big panel together. I think it went pretty well." Jack explained. "And thank you all for coming as well. As always it's so exciting meeting new people who come to these things even if your new to the channel or pretty old to the channel. But honestly thank you for coming even if you didn't meet any of us... Still thank you for making an effort because these conventions are for fun." Jacksepticeye thanked his fans for making an effort to see him and his friends. "I'm so sorry if you couldn't go or if you went but didn't get the chance to see any of us... because that sucks. But Vid Con is all about people meeting their favorite YouTubers pretty much. But others like Indy Pop Con and Pax most people go for the games and merchandise that are there. But either way thank you for coming to these things because i wouldn't have this opportunity to go to these conventions if it wasn't for you guys. So thank you so much it means a lot." Jack showed his appreciation and started to change the subject.

"NOW MOVING INTO THE MORE SCARY NEWS! Ohh dear God where to start?" Jack questioned repeating the same words more nervous. "If you saw the panel you would of seen me and (Your YouTube name) going down in into the crowed in the last 20 minutes or so." Jack started the spine chilling new. "But there was a little incidents with (Y-N) and her Ex. I don't want to go into much detail about it because i don't want to say anything wrong or get in trouble but you'll possibly see videos of the panel online somewhere so you'll be able to see for yourself." Jack mentioned your Ex. "I'm only going to say one thing about it now... that you need to know anyways. The only reason why he did it was because he knew..." Jack stopped talking for a while... then got back into reality. "The reason why (Y-N'S) Ex attacked her was because he knew she was pregnant somehow, I don't want to say much detail about it now i WILL make a video about it when i get the time." Jack confidently announced the news. "I just to say one more thing as well. I'll still be same old Jackaboy just, because I'll have a son or daughter soon, doesn't mean I'll change please don't think that because i promise you, it won't." Jack wrapped up the video and stated with an outro.

"BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO! IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND! THANK YOU GUYS AND I'LL SEE SEE ALL YOU DUDES... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jacksepticeye finished his vlog to announce the new and to tell he was back from America.

Jack edited the video and as always it was ready to be uploaded at the correct time.

"Baby you getting up?" Sean woke you and cuddled you lying down. "Yeah." You got up out of bed. "What do yaa wanna watch?" Sean buried his face in your shoulder. "Hot Fuzz?" You reply. "Yeah." Sean stood you both up. "What we getting from Domino's?" You ask sitting on the sofa in the living room still a little tired. "You want to share Margarita pizza and chips?" Sean picked up his phone and searched for Domino's. "Yeah ok." You nod your head.

Half an hour later you were both watching the movie Sean had his arm around you and your your head on Sean's chest. The food for you and Sean arrived. Sean paid for the delivery at the door and came straight back.

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR NOTE!

YummyGhost (A-N)
Readers pay attention please. I hope your enjoying the story so far and I'm very flattered that we have gone over 1000 reads. But this is when I'm gonna ask you something. In a few chapters time a baby will be born and I want to know what gender you'd like it to be? Because your the reader I want the story to be best for you as possible. So comment on this chapter if you want the baby to be a certain gender. If you want a girl comment the gender and a girls name. If you want a boy then just comment you want a boy. The reason why I won't want a name for a boy is because we all know Sam would be the perfect name for this subject. Thank you for reading and if you've followed me or given this story a Star thank you so much and I hope you know I appreciate it... Ohh and also the first person to give me a suggestion they will be mentioned in this story. If more than one person suggests then it will be down to what even gender has most votes. Again thank you for your time. :)