Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 27 (YouTube couples Pants on Fire)

The month had past and something you had been looking forward to do for ages has arrived. The people who did Pants on Fire videos with Felix, Jack and Ken were coming over to your house to do a YouTube couples series.

You and Jack we're the last couple to do it though. At first the started with Ken and Mary soon as they already live in America. Felix and Marzia had it all over and done with soon as Brighton wasn't very far from Ireland. But apparently Jack had arranged for Felix to come down to Ireland because he had something planed. It's a shame that Mark didn't want to do it. You could tell Amy wanted to do it really badly but Mark just said "No."

The crew had arrived at 1pm and got everything set up. Marzia was going to be watching everything in the background but before you got started Jack pulled Felix to one side.

"Ok so what do you want?" Felix placed his hands on his hips. "You know why I dragged you up here." Sean added. "Yes but I don't see how I'm helping." Felix smiled showing teeth sarcastically. "They never said I can't Tweet a question to ask (Y-N). So I made a card with a question that I have for her. So what I want you to do is. Run In when I get to the last one in the pack the crew have given me and then you give me this one." Sean chuckled at his evil plan and passed Felix his card. "Ahh good question." Felix man hugged Jack. "Right I'll see you in a bit. I've got to get wrapped up in cling film so I get pied by my own girlfriend." Jack opened the closed the door. "It's already happened to me Jack it's already happened to me." Felix made HIMSELF laugh soon as he wasn't right in the head. Lol

"ALRIGHT THEN! You ready?" Jack came back in where everything had been set up. "Ladies first." You offer. "Aww thank you." Jack sat down while you wrapped the cling film around him. "Ok we're all set up. Ask away (Y-N)." The camera man started recording.

"Jacksepticeye you've got us into this. YouTube couples Pants on Fire." You joked doing a little into. "This is gonna be fun." Was his response.

"First question. Do you love me?" You read the first card out. "Of course I do." Jack truly answered.
"Thank God." You flip the cards over.

"Ok next question. Do you have a YouTube crush on another YouTuber?" You read out in interest. "Nnnnnno." Jacksepticeye answered. "That can't be true." You ask the camera man.
"It's a lie." He replied in the background. "WHAT!?" Jack turned his head to him. " Ohh bitch please. You never stop talking about Markimoo." You held a pie in your hand. "(Y-N) please I lov..." Sean tired to persuade you but the pie in the face was the better thing to do.

"Another traditional question. If I was hanging off a cliff and Markiplier was hanging off a cliff. Who would you save?" You tuck your chair closer to Sean. "Fuck. I really regret mentioning this to you." Sean said out loud but thought about the answer in his head. "Well?" You smirk. "It's worse for you though because then I lose out on two of you and I would never forgive myself." Sean says looking rather emotional. "Aww come pick one."You lean back. "You." Sean answered. "Lie." The camera man flagged to you. " Guess what sweetheart? It's pie time." You double pied Sean in the face and at the back of the head.

"Kiss me (Y-N)." Sean shifted foam out of his face chuckling. "This is the one time I've seen you unattractive." You gave him the middle finger joking about.

"Ohh this question is interesting. Would you ever have more than one child?" You pull a straight face. "Give it another ten years from now then yes." Sean answers again truly.

"Ohh God... I don't want to know the answer to this." You cover your mouth. "Well don't ask it then." Sean shook his head. "Do you want this baby we're having now?" You asked anyways. "You cruel bastard." Sean laughed turning to the camera man. "Erm. Well. Soon as I don't want to be pied again. And you know I'm a honest person (Y-N). The truth is... No." Jack hung his head in shame. "...Do we really have a septic tank that I can throw over him so his eyes really do turn septic?" You stand up. "I'm sorry." Sean apologized. "Bitch slap me if you want." He added. "No I'll let you suffer with your Guilty Conscience." You smirk.

"Ok so do you guys want to carry on and change over or call it quits?" The owner of the series asked you both. "Carry on!" You both pointed at the same time.

Sean got himself cleaned up with guilt in his eyes and heart. Marzia calmed you down a little telling you that every couple has arguments and that it's nothing to worry about at all. Them kind of things do happen and WILL happen sadly. Twenty minutes later the lie detector and the chair was up and ready for you to be tested on.

YummyGhost (A-N)

I'm gonna leave you guys a cliffhanger because I have a question for you guys. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? I've given you a hint in THIS chapter and I'll give you a hint now. 'It is NOT what your expecting.' I'm gonna try and do this kinda thing more often because I feel like it's a perfect way to interact with you guys and that's what I want. Because I'm very very grateful for our little community here. ^.^   ^o^

All you have to do is comment below in THIS chapter the hint I gave you and what is going to happen in the next chapter.

If anyone gets it right I'll reward you in my next chapter. ;)
        Good luck to you all

See you in the comments if not then next week. Bye guys. :)