Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 16 (First day at Vid Con)

"I wonder why Chica was being all protective around (Y-N)? She hasn't met her before and she is attached to her." Mark relaxed back on the inflatable sun bed. "I know why." Sean sighed a little jumping on his sun bed in the pool. "Well do you mind telling me?" Mark raised his sun glasses. "Ok. But don't tell her I told you I'll tell her I told you." Sean reasons with Mark. "Ok that's confusing but ok." Mark lent forward a little to listen. "Know one knows apart from Me, her family, my family and obviously her. But (Y-N) is pregnant." Sean told Mark as calmly as possible. "Aww congratulations, dude." Mark shook Jack's hand leant back. "I'm telling you Mark it's the scariest thing ever." Sean sipped his beer. "Well yeah yo gonna be a Daddy." Mark smiled drinking his water.

15 minutes later you woke up and decided to post something on Instagram for a change. "I just woke up from God knows how many hours and all I know is the two gays are out side in the pool." You get your phone out and start the recording.

"I dare you to take a picture of us two in the pool and post it on your Instagram saying SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" Mark dared Jack. "No." Sean chuckled.

You opened the door to where the two chilling YouTubers where in the pool and yelled "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" You raised your free arm and still recorded with the other. "Don't take a picture." Mark's deep voice laughed. "I'm not I'm recording dum dum." You smirk. The Mark and Jack fell of their inflatables and spill their drinks soon as they hear you say 'I'm recording.' You burst into laughter and stopped recording. You laughed that much you fell onto your hands and knees. "It's not that funny." Sean's Irish voice mentioned coming back out of the water. "OHH BUT IT IS!" You actually started to cry. "Get in the pool you weirdo." Sean swims up to the edge where you were. "Ok let me get changed." You slightly chuckled.

You get changed into a bikini (Or Swimming costume. Change it if you don't like Bikinis.) and head to the pool with the others. "I dare you to sit in the inflatable donut." Mark bites his bottom lip trying not the laugh. "Why?" You cross your arms. "Just do it." Jack did the same as Mark biting his bottom lip. You sat in the middle of the donut in the pool and fall through the middle. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" You heard Mark and Jack laugh at you.

"Where is she?" Mark whipped away tears from hilarity. "I don't know." Sean calmed down a little and turned laughing in the smirking. You stayed under water long enough for them to thinking you drowned. But, instead you got hold of Mark's legs and pulled him under water. "AHH!" Mark screeches as he fell into the water. "My inflatable sun bed now." You jump up and chill on the sun bed. "You stealthy weirdo." Sean stares at you with surprised eyes. "Well if you would of said 'Sit on the donut' first I would of done it to you." You tell honestly and steeling Mark's sun glasses. "Thanks (Y-N) I just... AWW COME ON! You steels my inflatable and now my sun glasses." Mark jumps on the donut. "Yeah." You relax not caring.

Time Skips to the next day.

You, Sean and Mark headed to Vid Con early morning time, about an hour the conversation started. You were given a tour around to show where you'll all be back stage, where the panel will be, where you will do signings and more. You met other YouTuber's there as well such as Bob, Wade, Aaron, Ken and Felix. Security was just starting to let people in so it's obviously the best thing to go back stage where it's safe.

"So what do we do now?" You watch many people line up in a queue where you were doing signings with the others. "Wait for security to take us over to the booth." Sean replied peaking out the window with you. "Jack, (Y-N) you coming?" Mark opens the door with a security guard. "Yeah. Wait... we're going out now?" Sean lowers his brows. "Yep we're doing signings for 2 and a half days and the last day all 8 of us are doing a talk show panel together." Mark explained. "Ok let's go." Sean takes your hand and made sure you had more security guards around you. (You know why? ;) lol )

Hours went by faster than you thought it felt like seconds going past but soon as you knew it your first day at Vid Con ended. That day you and your new YouTube, friends made many people happy just by saying hello or shaking a fans hand.

YummyGhost (A-N)
"It's amazing how far a person will travel to meet their favourite YouTuber, just to shake their hand or just to say hello means everything to some and so many people."