Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 35 (Forgiving is in real relationships)

"I'm not bothered just don't glue yourself to me." You turn your side of the lamp off and try to get some sleep.

You faced away from Sean soon as you just wanted some time to yourself. But it happens in relationships sometimes people want to be alone, people argue, people cheat, people break up, people have children, people get married, many positive and negative things happen in relationships but here is a pretty negative one soon as you both know what you did wrong.

Your POV

I know I shouldn't of hit Sean and it's my number one regret from this relationship, but I just couldn't hold my anger in much longer I hate name calling, arguing, threats, hatred and betrayal in relationships. And I've had all them done to me in the past, and I don't want them all in this one. But I know Sean would never threaten me, cause me hatred or betray me other wise, he'd have hide because his family would be hunting him down like sniffer dogs. Sean is too good to me I know he cares about me and everyone else, he's just kinda scary in a argument. Well what do you expect 90% of Irish people are scary.

Another regret from this relationship is saying 'No' to his marriage proposal. I do but I don't want to marry him. I do because I love him with everything I have. But I don't because I feel to young and I don't want to up set any one. Like a baby is changing Sean and his community enough, like God knows what would happen to him if we got married. I guess he'd be happy but millions of others won't be and I kinda understand why. In other and clearer words hate is rising very very slowly to both of you.

I guess I was getting too jealous, maybe I shouldn't say anything unless people speak to me. It'd be the best thing because I don't want an incident like this ever again. Or just think before you say something (Y-N), that may be cooler.

End of your POV

Sean's POV

I wonder if she's asleep, I wonder if she's annoyed,.. I wonder if she still loves me! I really didn't mean to get sarcastic with (Y-N). Yeah fair enough she's pregnant and she's has mood swings, but I didn't mean to up set her or anything. I'll say this though I do deserve that slap though, It hurt A HELL OF A LOT and I wasn't expecting it so it was a massive hit. I really shouldn't of insulted her like that. Especially after she's been over and done with that Josh not so long back.

Like our relationship has moved on so quickly. Basically soon as she left Josh, she was dating me and carrying child. Well we have know each other many many years so it's not all bad. Maybe I should slow down and take my time a bit more like I said would. 'I won't get married or have children for at least another 10 years yet.' Well that was a lie Jack. That may be why hate is going up ever so slightly, maybe that's why she said no to the marriage proposal.

But I won't leave her. Soon as my daughter is born I'll slow everything down and maybe ask her again but a little less private. I have my plans for the future. ;)

End of Sean's POV

Skipping to the morning.

A normal morning in Ireland... rain and grey sky was your delight. You woke up an hour early warm and snug. You could feel Sean behind you asleep. One he was lightly snoring and two his back was almost agents yours. In the corner of your eye to the right was a ruby colour.

Romantic devil he is isn't he? He knows what he did wrong and is possible begging for your forgiveness. He'd left you a blush coloured, love heart shaped box leaning up agents a white pot with red rose flowers in. They're bloody beautiful, no complain here. Roses can cost a bit of money too and you've never seen these kinds of boxes before so they must be posh.

You cuddled up to Sean who was behind you. Both of your arms went around his chest and your legs wrapped around his hairy ones... Nice image there for you to mess up the romantic moment. Lol

"I'm sorry." You kissed Sean's cheek. "I'm sorry too." Sean apologized back to you while rubbing your hands.

YummyGhost (A-N)

A massive "Thank You" for 200 followers on Wattpad which is absolutely amazing to me and I thank you all so much for encouraging me into to this even more. :)

If I don't see you in the comments I'll see you next Friday

If I don't see you in the comments I'll see you next Friday. :)
                  👋 Bye Bye 👋